Forex Real Profits EA

Results so far from a demo account with GKFX, (market maker type account)

I’ve been running this EA on a demo account for about a month. Haven’t really been paying attention to it but I wanted to say that the past week, this EA has given a +1.07% gain to the account. That may or may not sound trivial but my live account that I run only SmartFX EA’s, running the same week had a dismal -6.26 loss. I know that S1L1K0N runs these EAs together and I think there is some decent hedging going on. It appears the FRP EA’s have a little more TA going on to deal with volatility. Just my $.02 worth.
Have a good weekend.

Tim

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the old version of ForexRealProfitEA (v5.26) has expired and the new version (v5.27) is available for download on our forum. Also the full version is available in the members area for our paying members.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

i like the way this EA is working and the possibility to test it freely.

im going to jump on the boat very soon, just giving another month for testing purposes.

Catalin,

Thank you, I have just downloaded it now. How does it differ from v5.26?

Since the update, mine is not trading. I am on standard settings, just disabled news (false). Anyone had the same problem and solved it?

Sorry for answering so late, but due to unknown reasons we havent received email notifications of new posts. There is no difference between 5.26 and 5.27 version. 5.27 is the version to replace the expired v5.26.

There is no problem at all with the new version. Please check your settings in MT4, read the user manual again and make adjustments to settings if neccesary (enable expert advisors, allow DLL import and allow live trading in MT4 Options). I am guessing there is a setting problem in your MT4. I remember you had problems too last time you installed it. Plase chack everithing and report back if you need any help.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

After months of hard work and dedication, we are proud to announce that the ForexRealProfitEA version 6.03 is finally available for FREE for our MEMBERS and FREE for DEMO TESTING as usual.

To prevent any error use the following installation steps:

• close the MetaTrader4 platform
  • unzip the ForexRealProfitEAv6.03 archive
  • copy the ForexRealProfitEAv6.03.ex4 file in the C:\Program Files\Your Broker MetaTrader4\experts
  • copy the frp6.dll in the C:\Program Files\ Your Broker MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries
  • copy the FFCal indicator in the C:\Program Files\Your Broker MetaTrader4\experts\indicators
  • start the MetaTrader4 platform
  • drag the ForexRealProfitEAv6.03 on the charts

The new version can be used together with the old version of the robot on the same account, but if you are using both robots on the same account we recommend lowering the risk by half for each robot.
Example: if (default) Risk_percent = 4.25 on FRPEA_v5.27 and (default) Risk_percent = 2 on FRPEA_v6.03 then we recommend to change the settings as follows - Risk_percent = 2 on FRPEA_v5.27 and Risk_percent = 1 on FRPEA_v6.03.

If you plan to use the new version on separate account or instead of version 5.27, you can use the default risk, or set the risk to whatever Risk_percent you are comfortable with.
More details about the risk can be found on Backtest_Details_FRPEA_v6.03.

We will make some changes regarding our real accounts, some of them will be closed and new ones will be added soon.

Until then you will find a forward test for the new version of the robot by following this link:
MT4-138836 System | Myfxbook
We use the default settings for all currencies.

Should you have any questions or if you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

im live now with brand new frp v6. lets hope the best!

Hi all,

I attach below charts from my two demo accounts so far. As I am now starting new ones, I thought I would place the final screenshots here.

These results have convinced me to go live with both v5.27 and v6.03 this week, both @ 50% risk levels. I will keep you posted on my live performance.

My experience so far is very positive both in terms of results and dealings with the developers which I would rate first class. (No, I am not an affiliate!)

GKFX UK spreadbetting market maker type account

Hot Forex Currenex ECN type account

nice move. i have a question. why are you going to run the old and the new version? fo what i understood the new version has some risk improvements.

thanks.

im live with this baby too.

Arbolive,

the reason is that v5.27 is what I have tested and I am happy with. Normally, I would move to live trading only with v5.27 and I would demo the new version until happy with it.

On this occasion though, I have decided to go straight to live with v6.03 as well purely due to the high winner ratio of v5.27 and the trust I place on the developers. I understand that v6.03 introduces new strategies to the table and is not a straight replacement for v5.27.

Therefore I have decided to run them both @ 50% risk for a while to compare notes :wink:

I will probably eventually turn v5.27 off at some point.

nice keep us posted!

We fixed a bug in FRPEA v6.03 regarding News Filter.

You will find FRPEA v6.04 free demo version on our Forum.

To prevent any error use the following installation steps:

• remove version 6.03 from all (11) charts
  • close the MetaTrader 4 platform
  • delete the old frp6.dll version from the C:\Program Files\ Your Broker MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries
  • unzip the ForexRealProfitEAv6.04 archive
  • copy the ForexRealProfitEAv6.04.ex4 file in the C:\Program Files\Your Broker MetaTrader4\experts
  • copy the frp6.dll in the C:\Program Files\ Your Broker MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries
  • start the MetaTrader4 platform
  • drag the ForexRealProfitEAv6.04 on the charts

Please make sure you have no open trades when installing.

Kind Regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

does anyone had a big loss on eurusd? i don’t see it on the official v6 account.

Dear arbolive,

Maybe you are using FRPEA version 6.03.

We fixed a bug in FRPEA v6.03 regarding News Filter and we announced it on Babypips Forum about the update (version 6.04) on Friday (April 13, 2012) also.
You will find it on our Forum on Download section.

You don’t have to worry, all the backtests were done without the News Filter and it should work fine without it also.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

hello Adrian. i’m running version 6.04 but i had news filter disabled.

i have a question

does that filter stops the bot from trading on high impact news? or does it stop from trading on all forex news?

and do you recommend to have it on? because from the last version the recommendation was to have it off ( on if you want a very conservative trading, but since the new version have all day strategies, i’m supposing it can change right? )

THANKS!

Dear arbolive,

When set to “true”, AvoidNews stops the trading if high impact news are detected one hour before or one hour after a trading signal occurs.

For example, if at a given day high impact news occurs at 20:15 GMT and ForexRealProfitEA has a trading signal at 21:14 GMT that trade will not be opened. On the contrary, if it has a trading signal at 21:16 GMT the trade will be opened because it has been one hour and one minute since the high impact news.

If you are using FRPEA v6.04, we recommend turning AvoidNews to “true” because 2 of the strategies used trades all day.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

done. but sad to know after it drained all my profit on my real account. you should put this suggestion on the update log or on the forum so one can change the settings accordingly.

regards