Forex Real Profits EA

Dear arbolive,

It is written in the Manuals on ForexRealProfitEA Settings :slight_smile:

As I said before, all the backtests were done without the News Filter and it should work fine without it also.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

HI,

I have just rolled back my MT4 from v4.19 to v4.09. Can you confirm that FRP works well on this older version?

Is anyone still using them (both v5.27 & v6.04) with this older version? Thanks

Dear Tradingshed,

We use MT4 build 4.09 for our Alpari accounts and MT4 build 4.19 for our MBTrading and Pepperstone accounts and both robots are working fine.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

Dear Partner,

Our expert advisors calculate the GMT on the first tick of the week for each currency.

For some reason, yet unknown, FRPEA v5.27 and FRPEA v6.04 did not update properly the GMT on some of our accounts (not all) on certain currencies (not all).

One trade that remained opened over the weekend hasnā€™t closed on some of our accounts because of this.

In case you still have an open trade on EURAUD or your GMT from the chart is not calculated correct (just check the minutes to see if theyā€™re updated), please restart the MT4 platform.

If you have an open trade on EURAUD you can close it manually or let the robot to close that trade. After restart it should work ok.

We know that in some rare occasions MQL has some problems with the internet connection and we use it one time per week (on Sunday night / or Monday morning) for GMT automatic calculation.

We will investigate this problem and get back with details.

Kind Regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

how much does your EA cost? do you have 10 year backtests?

Hey, Iā€™m going to post my question here because you seem to answer questions quicker here than you do your own forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m on the first day of testing, and Iā€™ve setup the demo on 2 accounts. Iā€™ve got a Pepperstone Razor Demo account and an Alpari UK Spread Betting Demo account and theyā€™re both open on my desktop with the exact same EA settings as each other. The one thing thatā€™s different is the Alpari account has made a trade today, and the other hasnā€™t.

Why would that be?

On a positive, my Alpari Demo account is up Ā£1.44 :slight_smile:

Johnny

Dear Johnny,

We usually answer in the same day to all questions, in this order: first on our e-mails, then on our forum and finally on other forums.
For some reason your question regarding an iPad application was skipped, most likely because it was a general question about our future plans. That is no excuse though, Iā€™m sorry for the delayed answer.

There are small differences between brokers due to different spreads, price feed, off quotes, requotes, internet connection, and so onā€¦
Sometimes there are small differences between different accounts on the same broker because of the above reasons.
All brokers will show similar patterns on longer term in most cases.

Itā€™s a good thing to test the robots on different brokers, because the differences between brokers are visible on demo accounts also ant this way you can chose a better broker, by choosing the broker with the best results in demo testing.

Our robots are designed to work for a longer term (for many years) and sometimes the daily or weekly results are misleading (for better or worse), compared with a longer term average.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

Thanks Adrian. Your detailed answer is very much appreciated.

the robot 6.04 made a long trade today ,but it seems we have a down trend.
so it seems, it will be a big loser trade.

Just being curious fredgold3434, how did the trade end up for you?

Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

with a big lost.even today big lost too. it seems this EA lose more money than make.that it my experiances so far.

Dear fredgold3434,

So far the results on our real account (Real Account Statement 3 from our homepage) are positive: March +5.36% , April +2.60% and May +1.79%, with a total of +11.45% for the last 3 months.

The results are worse than the average for the last five years of backtesting on tickdata, but there is no even distribution and constant profit for every day, week or month.

This is a robot designed to work for many years and loss is part of the trading and cannot be avoided.
The most important thing is to win more than you lose on longer term.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team

Hello. Anybody still trading FRPEA here? Just being curious of your results because nobody said anything anymore.

Happy trading!!!

Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Iā€™ve been demoing it for about a month, and itā€™s been alright. I have just noticed though, that youā€™ve got a new version available. Do you not tell your demo users about updates or is there a newsletter I need to sign up to? I would suggest that it would be a more accurate demo if I had the latest version without having to visit your site daily.

iā€™m using it on my real account. so far so good.

i have a question btw do i get a discount if i buy another license?

Hi Johnnynamoto,

You dont have to visit the website daily. Our robot expires three times a year, and you can see the expitation date printed on the chart. Fore example current version expires on November 4, 2012. That is when we will come with a new version that can or can not have changes compared to the old version. We publish all the changes that we make to our EA on our forum in the news section.
We only release new versions before the expiration date if we find bugs or anything the needs urgent update. It this case we will announce everybody through our newsletter.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Catalin

Yeah thanks. How do you sign up to the newsletter? I canā€™t see it anywhere on your siteā€¦

Dear Johnnynamoto,

We donā€™t have a newsletter service for our free demo version of our robots.

Only if we find bugs or anything the needs urgent update we send newsletters to our forum members, but this has not happened so far.

We send newsletters, for each update, or when needed, for major events during the week, if they could have a negative impact on the performance of our robots only to our paying members.

Kind regards,
Adrian.

So how are things nowā€¦?

Dear giga1971,

Things are great.
Just went into the fourth year and still kicking:
Forex Real Profit EA-4 System | Myfxbook
Probably the oldest and longest real account statement on the market.

Kind regards,
Adrian.