Forex review websites?

i am looking for some good review websites, forex related or otherwise, that might have good reviews of forex related businesses.

2 Likes

There are actually quite a few great websites out there that offer reviews for different purposes. If you’re specifically looking for forex-related reviews, some good options include Forex Peace Army, FXStreet, DailyForex, and Investing.com. On the other hand, if you’re looking for reviews for other types of businesses, you might want to check out sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, ConsumerReports, Trustpilot, or Google Reviews. However, it’s always a good idea to do your own research and make informed decisions based on your own needs and preferences. I hope that helps!

1 Like

I appreciate that answer but those are not the links I’m looking for.

I’m not specifically looking for forex forums where moderators will have the ability to delete what I say.

Forexpeacearmy will eliminate any posts they don’t agree with, for example

2 Likes

Well, I’ve heard some complaints about FPA. Some common complaints include:

1. Unreliable Reviews: Some users have claimed that the reviews on FPA are unreliable and biased, and that the site allows fake reviews to be posted.
  2. Questionable Practices: FPA has been accused of engaging in questionable practices, such as accepting money from brokers in exchange for removing negative reviews.
  3. Lack of Transparency: Some users have criticized FPA for a lack of transparency in its review process and for not disclosing its relationship with certain brokers.
  4. Inappropriate Behavior: There have been reports of inappropriate behavior by FPA staff members, including harassment and bullying of users who post negative reviews.

Hmmm. :thinking: We’ve got quite a lot of reviews here on the forums? :smiley: Maybe you could check out a few? :smiley: If you want to explore a broker that hasn’t been posted about before, you can just go ahead and ask for reviews here too.

1 Like

That’s a tough one. TBH, reddit is a good place. Unless of course you already have a link in mind since @Oli_jackson did provide an exhaustive list of resources. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If my memory serves me well, they used to go under the domain name of forexbastards dot com

1 Like

You can also check the earn forex @babygogo . Not bad!

1 Like

Hey emi, thanks for the tip. By the way if I never mentioned it I do provide free or sliding scale mentoring services for supermodels just thought I’d mention that

1 Like

Wow! I wish they could see your comment :rofl: :joy:

I taught your kind has extinguished back then with Yahoo!