Forex Robots or Machine Learning Algorithms

Forgive me if this has been answered at some point. Right now I’m reading a couple of forex books and came upon something about using machine learning and AI for investing. I was wondering if anyone here has some experience with that or even just knows of some good books/videos that I could start with. I’m extremely computer proficient so I would definitely be inclined to create my own trading robots and algorithms once I started to learn more about it.

Hello, First it is about speed and simplicity by my experience, When talking about using the AI or Machine Learning in trading strategies. For example LS-SVR is fastest. But do we need complex algorithms? Of course not. Please test simple moving average vs any forecaster or classifier methods and compare the results. Recursive approach is necessary in this test.

IF you are that type of person you are writing about yourself in your posts then you already probably should or even started to trade with some success correct ? And be able to programm some bot if needed, correct ? In my opinion it’s not worth it.