Forex Samurai Robot 2013

may i know your setting?

Iā€™m using default setsā€¦ just changed the lot size. As I know, Samurai was updated a week ago or so. It got some new options - COS (close on opposite signals), lot2x (lot mult after los trade) etc.

Let me know if you need anything and share your expirience too.

hey

new sets (default in ver 2020) are quite impressive. Late trailing SL allows to get more Pips or even touch the TPā€¦ previous version used to close trades in small profit most of the timeā€¦ I like new configuration

Looks interesting :smiley: !
Where can I get it?
Can you post the link please?

How much does it cost?

Thanks!

hi

itā€™s free - I like it :slight_smile:
I dont remember the source, but you can google it - type the name and you will find it for sure.
At least, I did it fast

PS: forum doesnt allow to put links here.

Hey! Question my my brothers and sistersā€¦does samurai robot automatically trade for you? Meaning without me having to put SL/TP/Entry or initiate opening a position? Thanks.

Hello,

my name is Joselito, iā€™m from Spain and i use Samurai for free since a few week ago.

I can say that it is working perfecly.

What are your set up ?

I downloaded the bot and did not touch anything from my side.

I use Trailins Stop LOss but I have the impression that sometimes I could have gained much more by deactivating this option.

What do you think?

Hey

Samurai works full auto, I got latest version (2020) and it got even few more useful optionsā€¦
Anyway, default sets are good, I just changed the lot size. BE option starts pretty high, it allows
to touch TP quite often.

Anyway, sometimes it makes few small profits in a rowā€¦ but that get TP finallyā€¦ like the idea.

I just downloaded the ea and mt4. I tried to backtest it first, but the tester returned an empty graph, any ideas? Thanks

1 Like

hello, what are your parameter pleases ?

1 Like

it is not possible yet ! maybe for the next update of samurai

Hey

Yes, I asked about that. Should be available soon. Latest version of Samurai is really awesome. But be sure that you downloaded it from the original source. I got some questions from guys that got an old version (from forums or other sources).

Latest version has COS, LOT2X for example, previous version doesnt have it.

hello,

yes i have the last version with these options.

this month is very very bad for me.

And you ?

i used defaut setting with trailling Stop Lossā€¦

my god samurai is not very good this month and the previous oneā€¦

is it the same for those who used it ?

thanks for feedback

Hey Jose

As I remember, Samurai has BE by default, not trailing. TSL is disabled. Can you check? Just remove it from graph and move it back. You should see default sets.

I used it in July, August - were pretty good. Septmber - yes, last 2 weeks were bad. But I suppose, itā€™s quite normal for any tools.

If you used it, you should Know if there is this parameter or not? :joy:

I think it is not a good EA on long term.

A lot of loss at 45 pips and small profits around 10-20 pips with TSL.

If TSL is not used, SL BE is often hit with +2 pips.

The 75 pips of tp are almost never reached

Hi Jose

Actually, if you are using BE and get +2 Pips pretty often, and 45 as SL - this aimed for a long term trading. Idea is to get +75 Pips and cover past losses. TSL makes it better, maybe a bit safer in case
of trend reversal - but it made for trend Market and in the long term it works quite good.

Anyway, you can always reduce TP to 55 for example and enable TSL, but at least at 70% of the target TP, just to increase the possibility to get the TP

Hi Jose

Any news with your trading results?

Hey Guys, how do you guys the samurai robot onto MT5? i am unable to do so with it as a ex4 file

how do you install the robot onto MT5