Forex scams redemption

I do know that in the forex world…scammers are also perfecting their art day after day. It would be great if the more experienced traders would atleast recommend a few trusted brokers for starters in this community.

ok
i don’t know about TRUSTED, i mean. TO ME… "TRUSTED " Means that they are trusted by a wider audience, or are deserving of trust

i wouldn’t say you could trust any broker

but in my opinion the better ones are
i used pepperstone
I’ve head ok things about IC Markets
there seems to be positive buzz around Oanda, although i have not tried them

so that’s 3 you can start with

2 Likes

I’ll sure try out their demo account first

definitely do
and with pepperstone… a heads up

you can actually request a live account with no funds JUST TO COMPARE THEM
that’s what i did hehe

1 Like

I don’t know what actually trusted broker. Because, Mostly brokers in this retail market place are found to be scams right now. So, of course it is quite difficult to find trusted one. By the way, I have also a question from seniors; can we trust a regulated broker?

“Regulated” covers a very wide variety of situations.

For example, there’s “FCA-regulated” (which is about as good as you can get) and then there’s “regulated in Cyprus or in the Caribbean or in the Seychelles” (which from the perspective of your own security of funds is about as good as “unregulated”).

In other words, the important distinction isn’t the one between “regulated” and “unregulated”: it’s about where and by whom they’re regulated.

1 Like

Thank you for nice reply. It’s a complicated issue when it is time to ensure this broker regulated or not. There is any way where we can check brokers regulation ?

In FPA lots of regulated brokers are marked as a scam. So, it’s difficult to make sure regulated brokers are always safe and credible for traders.

Yes, it’s a very critical issue; I think in this case poplar Forex forums can play a very useful role! In broker discussion session, you can follow the threads and traders opinion! Besides, there have few poplar review sites like FPA! I think, these 2 options will be much useful than a specific thread! Thank you.

Agree. Lots of Forex Forums in online but FPA is different and trustable by the traders for real reviews about broker’s performance. Traders also can check Earnfx review besides this.

A little.

To some extent - but be aware that it’s also the brokers who are paying, directly and indirectly, for the forums to be here, so it would be unreasonable to expect complete objectivity or free speech.

1 Like

No idea about EarnForex! But, it’s true FPA is the most popular one!

When it is time to check brokers review of course it is more appropriate to emphasis on FPA than others sites. But if we check other review sites, it is easier to compare which is better one. Besides FPA I always like to move EarnFx and 1ForexBroker Reviews. You can check.

1 Like

Though i am also a new trader, i have examined that the scam brokers are increasing at an increasing pace. To avoid scam brokers, i think you should conduct a full due diligence of available suitable brokers.You can go through all the reviews of a broker, then try to discuss about that broker in Babypips or other reliable forum. But i must say the ultimate selection will be yours so you have to select the best broker as per your trading requirements, not the others’ opinions and reviews.

Yes of course. we should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

Well, I’ll check! Thank you very much for your suggestion.

It’s okay. How many times you withdrawal from here within 9 months? and how much its transaction cost ?

Without using practically in a long time it’s difficult to rate at any broker, because lots of brokers are in Online and most of them are found to be scams.

This is a good question. Believe me, there are scams on forums too, that advertise you something as recommendations

Scam is everywhere, no way to deny but all recommendations are not scam at all. it depends on purpose. Keep calm and try to recommend from the expert.