Forex Signal from originsforex

16 Jan,

fyi, I am also exploring “spot forex” by smartphonet app, to provide alert on price, but it is not free.

16 Jan,

I follow bonus live trade again today, only manage to tp 20 pips by the time I receive their trade history update.

It is amazing that, eurusd almost go up immediately more than 30 pips after the sell trade is closed, luckily I closed it earlier, if not, profit trade will become negative.

17 Jan,

I also tried “forex alert” by templar, it doesn’t sound/vibrate when price hit, so I de-installed although it is free.

17 Jan,

I finally bought “alert forex pro” from google play store, I like the vibration mode, it works ok for me so far.

17 Jan,

Follow their trade to buy 1.3578, sl 30 pips, my first sl since following their signal, didn’t enter 2nd trade (they profit 10 pips before market close).

I agree that it is good idea to close trade before weekend, good to know they stick to max sl of 30 pips.

18 Jan,

My trading friends say their free signal is not updated as per GMT timestamp, and need to use “download the latest” regularly to check until it is updated.

I think it is fair as they are non-member, and I told them there are also other useful tips in ebook that is very beneficial to me when I use their signal.

20 Jan,

Good to notice if you haven’t closed last Friday trade buy 1.5624, it is possible to close at profit of about 15 pips.

Today, they release sell signal early (GMT 02:02), I would closed the buy before the previous high of 1.3540, and wait for sell point later on when they released it.

Hi,

“alert forex pro” Are you referring to Fxpro? I dont think Fxpro have signal.

Hi,

“alert forex pro” is just an alert application, to provide sound/vibration alert on smartphone based on set price.

Sorry for the confusion.

20 Jan,

Follow the sell trade 1.3547, tp 1.3543 on 21 Jan, profit 4 pips.

Now I understand they determine the tp from previous high 1.3567 (down 30 pips), ± 3 pips to cater for pip spread ?

It is amazing to see eurusd go up again after the sell tp, how do they manage to find this magic formula ?

21 Jan,

I didn’t trade, something bothered me in work.

12 Jan,

Looking at their trade history, bonus live trade sell 1.3530 sl 30 pips.

I agree the better sell point is 1.3567 (previous high), which could yield 20 pips profit, or could try stretch the tp to 30 pips, but with protection sl as mentioned in their eBook.

I getting to know more efficient way to trade using their live signal.

23 Jan,

Sorry, above post is for 22 Jan.

Saw their unpublished live trade for 22 Jan, profit 30 pips, would be good if they able to publish when the trade is on.

look like could enter reverse trade when their trade tp, could yield 30 pips, but I missing a confirmation signal to decide go or no-go for this reverse trade, need to explore further.

23 Jan,

Fantastic forecast in eurusd direction for the day; buy, have you profit more than 30 pips ?

If you follow straightly with their entry points, trade is not triggered.

25 Jan,

Another good trade for 24 Jan with their signal for members, I sold higher than 1.3709, tp 30 pips.

Have a nice weekend .

28 Jan,

Good sell signal for the day 27 Jan, I didnt trade, what a waste ?

28 Jan,

Their eBook is very useful, I manage to tp 25 pips with advance technique using extra entry point.

29 Jan,

With good sell direction, I tp another 30 pips.

Lucky, could tp way before FOMC.

It will be good if could figure out how to stretch tp to more than 30 pips when the trend is established.

30 Jan,

In the past, I trade other currency pairs with only tp of about 10 to 20 pips, struggling with whether it is a buy or sell, very frustrated as it always has fault breakout, and not a lot of trading opportunity as the market seems ranging.

I am now happy to find this signal service, in fact, just the buy or sell signal for the day is well worth the subscription fees, their recommended parameters are very helpful, realistic and proven.

Please share your experience if you are using this signal, and suggest more ways to trade with it.

It is so powerful to realize there is no need to 100% adhere to the entry points published, the market is live, there is changes every minutes or seconds, I am able to create my own trading methods with the help of their ebook with good win rate.

Will share more when I have finished defining my trading methods, >200 pips a month consistently is within reach, and there is no need to trade in front of computer all day long.