Forex Signal from originsforex

Hi,

Wao! Nice testimonies, can you tell me the procedure on how to get to the signal site. I need to subscribe for it.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Isaac,

To signup, I just use my Android phone, go to Google play store, look for “originsforex”, download this free app.

Start the App, and then you could click “signup” …

Please share your learning when you start to use their signal. Their sell signal for 30 Jan is a tp for 30 pips, if you sell using traditional support or resistance line at 1.3624

Thanks for you responds I tried to signup with them yesterday but having issues with the following:

1. My country (Nigeria) wasn’t stated.
  2. The PayPal was in French not in English.

With these i was unable to compliment it.
What should I do?

Isaac,
I think you should try to contact them, their email listed in the App is <[email protected]>

31 Jan,
I manage to tp another 30 pips with their buy signal, it is not easy to enter a buy emotionally while eurusd seems to be coming down, let’s see if they explain the rationale when they usually update their trade history the following day.

01 Feb,

With my limited knowledge, I think there is some “secret” that they haven’t revealed, for the tp of 31 Jan 2014 (1st trade).

What I realize is, trading is about “belief”, execution must be swiftly, shouldn’t hesitate if trading methods already well defined, if not, you will miss a lot of trades. If you enter again at later time when price come back to the same price, the outcome is very different, a win trade could become loss trade, as the market conditions have changed.

01 Feb,

Their 2nd trade for 31 Jan tp 15 pips (I didn’t follow the trade), very discipline trade, they are trading with what they say in ebook, well done.

I really like the simplicity of their signal, although there is no update of whether the trade is engaged within the day, it is good practice as I have my own trading plans (derive with the helps of ebook) for the day.

Any unnecessary update in between is “noises” and “disturbances” to me, will affect my trades negatively. Therefore, I also don’t like to trade as a group or stay online to chat during trade.

Good luck to all, have a nice weekend.

Isaac,

Have you bought their ebook ?

I remember reading similar article on the way to determine “short term direction” using the candle formation (tp 30 pips 31 Jan), what is the logical explanation ?

fxtester
Many thanks, will contact them via e-mail address given to me.

You were able to take 30pips, what a nice trade.

03 Feb,

I tp first trade of the month, by follow advance technique using extra entry point, the low point to buy for eurusd is not very clear today, I entered and tp 20 pips (close to previous high around 1.3501).

Not bad, they TP 30 pips.

No i haven’t will still buy once it’s usefull for me.

5 Feb,

No trade triggered for 4 Feb, somehow they figure out it is a ranging day ?

5 Feb,

What are the possible ways to determine “ranging” ?

6 Feb,

I didn’t trade 5 Feb.

Looking at their trade history, they are getting more advance, I have difficulty to follow, need to spend some time to analyze and understand.

They have tp 30 pips, if based on the method they documented and max of 2 trades per day, they should have tp total 60 pips, look like they are quite conservative in declaring their win.

6 Feb,

I tp the sell 20 pips, close minutes just before 12:45 euro minimum bid rate news, after received their push notification.

Amazing to see the candle went up immediately after news.

6 Feb,

Wow, the candle now going down, I don’t know how to trade from here, so I stop trading for the day.

6 Feb,

Glad I choose to close the trade with 20 pips, instead of using protective sl of 1 pips, to stretch the tp to 30 pips, otherwise, I could only get 1 pips with this up/down candle movement.

7 Feb,

Download the app and see yesterday trade history.

It is very impressive tp for the sell trade while euro going up.

Even if you don’t tp, your trade should be profited 1 pip, with their recommended protective sl after open trade > 15 pips from entry point.

VERY GOOD AND DISCIPLINE TRADING.

7 Feb,

Took another 30 pips with their signal, using their new “near term support/resistance level” 1.3528 sell.

What a good trade and exciting trade !

I agree no more day for the day, have a nice weekend.

8 Feb,

Sorry. Above post, meant “no more trade for the day”.

10 Feb,

Analyze my past trades during weekend.

This is the first time in my trading life, I am able to profit even the buy or sell signal is not in favour, i.e. example do a sell while euro is going up.

It is the combination of trading methods, trading parameters, trading signals that provide by them to make it possible, I slowly could figure out their overall trading strategy.

Hope you do so and blend it into your own trading methods, good luck.