Forex Signal from originsforex

28 Mar,

26 Mar, no trade.

27 Mar, I sell at 1.3773 (h4 s&r line taken from few days back), align with their sell trade signal, tp 30 pips.

31 Mar,

Super accurate entry using near term s/r level, buy 1.3723, tp 30 pips.

9 Apr,

Sorry, I stop my post for awhile.

For 8 Apr, it is quite an easy win trade with buy after market open, tp 30 pips.

Somehow, their buy/sell direction for the day is very good for trader like me, to blend into my own trading system.

10 Apr,

For 9 Apr, it is another good buy signal for the day, I buy ~ 1.3788 and tp 30 pips.

No trigger after US fomc news.

Wish I could figure out what method they use to forecast buy/sell for the day, to further improve my confident on trading.

12 Apr,

I enter sell 1.3879 trade on 10 Apr as per their trading strategy.

This is one of those trade that last for more than one day, it good feeling to see this trading survive from -ve to +ve and then tp with positive profit, although the final gain for me is only 10 pips one day after entry.

Amazingly again, eurusd go up after received their close trade status in trade history push notification, good trading judgment.

It is really a waiting game sometime during trading, to have patient supported by belief in the trading strategy.

14 Apr,

Quick tp of +30 pips using their ebook strategy, sell at previous high of 1.3859.

I done my +100 pips (my 10% return goal) for the month, hope you enjoy eurusd trading.

16 Apr,

As promised sometime back, here my summary on how you could be successfully using their signal, based on my continuous profit months.

My goal is 100 pips a month as part-time trader, this system achieve more than 200 to 300 pips per month.

1. Focus, trade only eurusd pair.
  2. Discipline, max stop loss of 30 pips for all trades.
  3. Precise, use 30 pips (calculate from the low/high point for buy/sell) to determine the exit point for profit.
  4. Master, use simple methods as described in ebook.

I am amazed by how simple is this system, and it is very affordable monthly charges, hope they don’t increase price.

17 Apr,

For 16 Apr, with their sell signal, I sell at previous high of 1.3832 as there is a bounce pattern before uk market open, manage to tp 10 pips; I was using their 30 pips swing definition to determine exit point.

For sell, bounce pattern means eurusd go down first before entry point (previous high), when it is back up again, look for opportunity for sell entry.

23 Apr,

Just back from holiday, enter sell as per trade signal for 22 Apr, at previous high with the described bounce pattern, tp 10 pips.

27 Apr,

tp 30 pips each for 23 and 24 Apr, no sl for the week.

Hope you get good results also.

Their ebook is free for paid members now as announced thru their push notification, you must download it, very useful.

29 Apr,

tp 15 pips using their entry point for 28 Apr.

This is a good example of how to use their ebook knowledge to determine good take profit point, instead of fix 30 pips.

You will appreciate how flexible and agile you could achieve in trading with the knowledge learned, this is crucial winning formula you must learned as market is LIVE and situation can change anytime.

1 May,

sl 30 pips on 30 Apr, entry was triggered 29 Apr.

A very slow month with some holidays that eurusd with little movement, they achieve very impressive of >200 pips for this month, I am satisfied.

2 Jun,

If you have been trading using their signals, please share your achievements.

I have followed them for close to 5 months now, very happy to see profitable result continuously month over month.

It was a more difficult month for May especially during first week, still an impressive >200 pips achievement.

2 Jun,

I stick to my goal of 100 pips per month for my main account, while switch to smaller account for practicing after achieving 100 pips for the month.

This trading approach works great for me, what else to ask for as it gives me >10% return per month.

There is no secret on how to trade with this simple signal, I realize it is worth my effort to follow them for months to build my belief in their trading system, so that I am executing my trade without hesitation, to yield similar result as them.

6 Jun,

It is amazing how I benefited from their trading methods to profit 30 pips for most of the trade and avoid positive trade to become negative trade.

1. 5 Jun; see ebook TTS #4 : Using PROTECTIVE SL, I +1 pip instead of -30 pips.

2. 4 Jun; see ebook
    a. TTS #6 : Advance Technique using extra ENTRY POINT.
    b. TTS #5 : Trading Before, During and After News.
    I tp 30 pips.

Happy Trading, remember to read and internalize trading methods reveal in their ebook.

16 Jun,

I achieve +100 pips or 10% returns for the month, although this signals could give me more than +200 pips, it is time for me to relax, any trading question for me ?

See trade on 11 Jun, please remember the magic number “30 pips”, read more on ebook if have doubts, and execute it diligently, you should have win after win trades, good luck.

24 Jun,

23 Jun trade is another perfect example of using 30 pips “swing”, to determine the tp point.

Enjoy your trade, cheers.

Sounds interesting. Are you using their signal all the time or still blending as you mentioned earlier? I will follow your thread

Hi,

After using their signal for about half a year, with various blending, it is more effective for me just to follow their signal; they have improved over time and I could achieve what I want with the deep learning of their ebook.

26 Jun,
Fantastic win, I just pend buy at 1.3578 per their signal, tp 30 pips while protective sl as recommend.

30 Jun,

Last week is a good week, you should have clocked more than +100 pips, yeah.