Forex Signal from originsforex

5 Mar,

Finally, I trade the same as them for 4 Mar (but only one trade).

They have second trade of sell eurusd 1.3770 for another tp of 30 pips, total 2 trades for 4 Mar, well done.

I guess it is about belief of their trading system (especially buy/sell direction for the day), otherwise, it is very difficult to trigger the entry without hesitation.

6 Mar,

I enter buy at 1.3723 with same strategy for extra entry point, did a quick tp for +15 pips, I did set a protective sl of +1 pip.

They re-enter again at 1.3723, but this is normally I don’t dare to do.

Look like same strategy could yield another 30 pips if buy at 1.3707 again, I like this trading strategy.

7 Mar,

For 6 Mar, it is a very quick entry at 1.3722 when UK market open at GMT 08:00, I tp 30 pips.

Must always remember to protect 1 pip when trade is >+ 15 pips from entry, especially there is a lot of News in the day.

Very good direction “prediction” of buy, I started to learn it is ok to miss the big run as my main focus is to have consistent good trade.

8 Mar,

No trade triggered for 7 Mar, it was US non-farm employment change news.

8 Mar,

For 7 Mar, it was good sell direction for euro after the US non-farm employment change news, good “prediction” by them.

10 Mar,

I enter sell trade about same price as them, fortunately they send out tp signal so I could tp 15 pips, otherwise, it is now left <5 pips as EURUSD bounce up again.

10 Mar,

Observe magic number = 30 pips, the high to low swing for last 6 hrs eurusd movement is 30 pips !!!, their trading recommendations are aligned with this number, I am convinced it is a good formula.

12 Mar,

11 Mar, I sell 1.3872 using extra entry point approach, and just tp 10 pips to meet my goal of 100 pips a month (~ 10% profit), so I could now trade with lower lot size without stress at all for the rest of my trading month.

12 Mar,

In my opinion, it is extreme difficult to trade in recent days, as eurusd reach a level and price area that so difficult to determine the trade direction, and so difficult to draw the support and resistance level.

I am happy that I could trade with such a simple system, without waiting day after day using traditional way of deriving/confirming the trade direction.

Hope you enjoy too.

13 Mar,

I enter sell at 1.3892 for 12 Mar trade, too bad it sl 30 pips today.

It will be interesting to trade from now on as eurusd is now at price region that hardly could draw any short term support or resistance lines.

14 Mar,

Very good sell direction for 13 Mar, I sell at 1.3963, tp 30 pips with protective sl.

This round I manage to enter trade again after I sl the previous trade the same day, a good progress for me in term of trading emotion.

15 Mar,

Yesterday 14 Mar, I sell eurusd 1.3914 with max sl of 30 pips just following member signal, tp 10 pips.

Have a nice weekend.

18 Mar,

Simple technique use, just follow sell for the day, I sell at previous high 1.3911, tp 20 pips.

18 Mar,

Above is for yesterday 17 Mar trade, let’s see today buy at what price point.

18 Mar,

I buy 1.3897 as per near term s/r level, hit my protective sl, win only + 1 pip.

I didn’t enter 2nd time at 1.3897, although they tp 30 pips, they know something that I don’t know to enter trade for 2nd round.

20 Mar,

I sell as per their sell signal for 19 Mar, close to previous high of 1.3930, with protective sl, tp 30 pips.

Fantastic sell direction, of course, can take more than 30 pips with push of FOMC news, I stick to 30 pips as CONSISTENT WINS is my focus and I learn not to greed.

21 Mar,

No entry for 20 Mar.

Good sell direction.

26 Mar,

After no trade triggered for two days (20 and 21 Mar) and I took a day off 24 Mar, 25 Mar trades are good profit for me.

1. Enter buy close to 1.3790, take only 10 pips per recommendation on take profit pip calculation.
  2. Pend buy trade close to 1.3748, tp 30 pips.

Amazing accurate bounce point at 1.3748 for buy as per their published entry points.

Let’s see their trade history after they published it today.

26 Mar,

I download their updated ebook, it is much easier to understand what they describe now, with their attached mt4 chart.

Hope they could add more charts soon as promised, to provide better clarity on trade setup.

26 Mar,

Looking at their trade history for 25 Mar.

I didn’t do the first trade using extra entry point as them, it is good that they stick to the rule of protective sl, never suffer a positive to become negative trade, good practice.