Forex signals from people?!

Is it okay to receive forex signals from so called professionals as a newbie in trading?

Let me know your opinion people.:blush:

1 Like

In short nope , if not trading a safer option is simply place your money in a index tracker and let the bank do the work as most signal providers are loss makers

1 Like

I’m a rookie as well. And, if getting signals is ok or not, depends on your goals.

If your goal is strictly to make money, then, I say yes. Maybe just put your money in a fund, and just let them get you 3-5% returns each year.

But, if your goal is to learn to be a better trader, then, less so.

If you are 100% dependent on them, you’re not learning much.

But, if you use those signals to learn their entry technique and you’re watching for patterns, and treating it like a tutoring session, then, yes, I say those signals are great.

2 Likes

If your paying to receive the signals no, if their free and you can test them out to be fairly reliable ( Demo Account) then I see no problem, back to paying if you are save your money and invest in a tried and tested strategy and system that has a track record, they are out there, I use one myself.

1 Like

Personally I do not recommend that anyone uses trading signals (free or otherwise). Learn how to trade. Don’t let others trade for you.

2 Likes

Do you think its a good idea to invest your time and money in something you don’t understand on the word of people you don’t know and whose success, competency and honesty you can’t judge?

If anyone’s answer is Yes, you will never get a job as a bank manager.

1 Like

forex signal sometimes works really but after passing sometimes , it not works , its my own experience. please dont take personally anyone.

1 Like

And if you DO get a job with this mentality, you’re the pawn in a bubble scheme and it’s time to start shorting everything that bank is involved with.

2 Likes