Forex solutions account manager

I am interested in a forex account manager to manage multiple accounts for clients. What is the broker of your choice.

Also, I am interested in metatrader (both account manager and personal) but only thing is every broker is capped at a lot size per click.

I know FXCM allows maximum 50,000 Lots per click (thats what im talking about!)

Any suggestions?

You buy or sell $ 50 Billion dollars [Took USD as an example] per trade? You may be confusing lotsizes. The standard lotsize on the fx market is $ 100,000 for the USD, but people confuse this as some brokers refer to a lot as $1,000 to make things eassier for their traders.

What do you want them to do? Just place a trade on the market based on your parameters, or find trades for you as well? If it is just placing a trade on the market you may want to consider the MT4 broker software, that enables to manage multiple accounts simultaniously.

If the $ 50 Billion is correct, I will quit my job and dedicate my time to place your trades on the market on behalf of you…:slight_smile: Heck, I’ll even distribute them between brokers to cover your systemic and liquidity risk…:slight_smile: