Forex Swing Trading

Hi everyone,

I am new to forex trading, and swing trading on the 4 hour or daily charts are what suits my personality and lifestyle. I’d love to learn swing trading strategies and struggle to find them. There are a few online courses costing up to US$500 and I have no idea how good they really are or whether the creator was making his income from selling his course rather than from trading.

Could anyone who is profiting from forex swing trading let me how you learned your strategy or which online course would you recommend? Any reply will be appreciated. Thank you.

Read trading related books a lot. It expands your thinking abilities in terms of trading. I found my trading edge by observing live charts a lot. Things that no mentors can teach you can be found on charts. You have to find out how to read charts.

I learn my actual trading idea from Urban Forex. This platform had two course now. Mastering price action and another is iconic trader program. Masterring price action is 2 month course. And iconic is 1 year course. As my course experience they provide a solid understand how to read the market. I complated mastering price action and try iconic. I’m a student of urban forex. You can check. Maybe you find the right way.