FOREX TESTER 2 - King of back testing

Hi fellow traders.

My name is Tyrone Archer. I have been trading over 5 years & spent most of that with Online Trading Academy. I too have issues with consistency in my strategies until last year.
What changed?
I was recommended Forex Tester 2 to back test. Now this is not a sales pitch. This is exactly what it is. Common sense.
There are other free trading software out there, but not as good as fxtester2. Really the choice is yours but the importance of back testing any strategy over many years is key to following your strategy with a live account. If you do not do this then you will be running around in circles for years like I was. This is a serious business and plenty of hard work, many months of back testing & research is not an option. It must & will be done or join the many running around in circles from one strategy to the next.
Now with that said, please feel free to comment or post what ever you like as long as back testing will be a part of it.

You’ve heard the saying “proof is in the pudding”, well back testing is the pudding.

Safe trading one & all.

Tyrone

Hi Tyrone, you are absolutely right. I have discovered FT2 through their partner at forextesting.com and I even had FT2 discounted by 10% but anyway, it does not change anything on fact FT2 is invaluable tool especially for price action traders. I trade higher TFs and it has saved me soo much time… God bless FT2 :35: