Forex Testing Systems

Has anybody used ForexTester or any other testing software you guys are using or would recommend. I’d like to test systems against mass historical data.

I would appreciate any input on this. Thanks in advance.

I’ve been looking at getting Forextester as well. Also looking at the Forex simulator sold by ForexInterBank. Any feedback on either one would be much appreciated and helpful in making a decision.

Regards,
PKFFW

I have ForexInterbank has an ok simulator. The reason why I say its ok is because it does not have all the indicators available. Other than that it ok

Hi nesmithdj, did you take the entire ForexInterBank training package or just get the simulator? If you’ve done the training did you find it worth it?

Cheers,
PKFFW

I have ForexTester and I love it. It’s one of the best tools I’ve bought.

I compared ForexTester with ForexSimulator. I liked the former better, though, I don’t remember why. I think it had to do with flexibility, ability to add my own data, etc. But, I can’t be sure. Oh yeah, FXSimulator didn’t have buy or sell stop orders, only market orders. That may have changed, but, that was crucial.

stockwet,

do you know when they are going to have 30M available? do they furnish you 5 years worth of historical data or do you buy it separate?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried progressivefx.com

Their site is interest, and their service seems to be what I am looking for, but I am hoping to find somebody who has already tried them. Thank you.