Forex time fxtme?

Hi everyone
Hi
recently the broker announced
Action Required:
The FXTM brand is moving from FT Global Limited to Exinity Limited

what is it? is it better or worst?

thank you

I have been considering this too a lot. They are one of the best brokers in this part of the world. But why the change in directors?

Their spread is good, little or no slippage, good pricing at entry, very fast pay out - literally on the same day of request. So why is power changing hands? We are yet to find out.

One thing I have noticed since the change is that I now get a “your order is in queue” when I enter trades. It displays for about a second or 2 which is minimal and can easily be overlooked. But before now, entering trades where instantaneous, and though I am yet to notice it, delayed entry should result in bad pricing especially in very volatile times.

I hope the move does not affect their performance in any way, I hate to look for a new broker.

1 Like

anyone else doesn’t have any idea? to guide me.

been with fxtm for six month. deposit, withdraw, and trading all went really well. not sure why so many bad reviews here but i will continue trade with fxtm as the ecn account offers really attractive spread for eur/usd about 0.3-1 pip depends on the market condition