Forex top traders earning millions?

I will create a mtql4 Signal. Then everyone is able to use the PipShip Signal in mt4 to do a funded acc of 100k.

Backtest optimised strategy XAUUSD end of weekend i hope 2020-2021.

backtest (2 months = + 100%) very nice so far… 20 months to go…

6 months so far. looks good.

6 months -> +350% (Instead of 22 months previous backtest without the exit indicator)

max DD so far -15%. Still DD up to -30% i guess.

looks very good…

personally never seen anything like this. this is best robot in 10 years.

july 2020 almost flat.
aug 2020 new profits…

had to start over at july. pc not able to do such a large backtest because of checking for exit possibilities all the time.

maxDD = -15%

2020 finished today
2021 tomorrow

monday start real trading

1 Like

1/2 of 2020 = PF 5
uptill now 2/2 2020 = PF 5 (2.3 in start 4th month = start oct)

DD = E 22.000 -> E 18.000 = 4 / 22 = 18% (DD up to -30% is still in range)

test @ 33% (think i need one more week for 100% test)

maybe start E 1000 -> 100k (atm) -> 1000k ?? Oct 2021…

anyway… we start trading LIVE tomorrow!!!

we are @ 100k…

https://pipshipstra.com/backtest-xauusd/

Possible weekly roi 24k%

hahah weekly :P… mmh monthly maybe…

I think ratio 0.01 Std lots / E 200 is most safe (DD up to -15%)

+10% ROI each month is awesome right?

becomes a bit messy by Oct 2020. Hope we do 150k @ 2020. Then another year of testing… 150k x … = 2000k ? out of 10k?

Auto Trading is working. Have to stop the backtest again… live trading. Will finish the 100% test next weekend. Have to adjust the time settings for real or test. Can’t do both.

LIVE data = GMT+1
TEST data = GMT -6.

I’m not able to trade and test @ the same time using the same EA (and CPU is used 100% for testing).

my website is out again… by 1st trade

Here we go again someone that thinks know they know better. Yes weekly

In case you havent realized it yet, you are not the end all be all, just because you cannot do something doesnt mean someone else cant. Absorb this fact while you still can

I know. until now… on zulu 99% of SP’s do manual trading. ve been tracking retail brokers/signals for a while now. Nobody able to just make 10% for a year. (without DD’s like crazy…)

Only institutional players able to affort this way of trading.
pro quants doing indeed exactly what I’m doing atm

what do u think? have you seen signals at the internet? reliable? trackrecords for 1 year. 10% each month?

anyone?

tomorrow GBPJPY + XAUUSD up…! big. (start)

There is a big difference between a coder and a trader, I know many coders. Invest your time and energy in the skillset you think will make you more. But it most definitely is a trade off unless youve cloned yourself.

Find patterns that are at least 95% consistent, create tools for each and effectively sequence them in an overall solution. That is how i would summarize the developmental creative process. If you dont think those numbers are possible I suggest humbling yourself. A beginner trying to dictate what is and isnt possible, such arrogance

How do I find patterns that are 95% consistent? Any ideas guys?

a beginner? ‘such arrogance’ ?

i think u only know the ‘retail trading way’ … no idea of high frequency trading.

therefore the diff between trader and coder is becoming smaller and smaller.
first I though the human intellect is needed to find MTF setups. no PC could do this.
but there are multiple ways to end in Rome…

HFT_ is someting completely diff instead of finding a 95% (= somewhat unrealistic i think). 80% most high probability setup each week.

i think there are 3 diff sheeps:

1. the trader
  2. the invester
  3. the quant

1-> THE TRADER = high probability setup each week, day, hour??? daytrading or higher timeframe (technical trading)

for example GBPJPY up towards 164 atm

2-> THE INVESTOR = using news, economic fundament, business analysis.

for example buying derivats (Oil) at the dept of the corona epidemic.

3-> THE QUANT OR CODER = using volatily of a market to make very small profits… the force of compounding at the most ultimate way… 1000% each year. because 1% each day.
earning million and billions. having a data center in NEW JERSEY of 2.2 billion. earning a salary of 500k each year.