Forex top traders earning millions?

uptill now… I need PF 3.0 (+5% each month) … still have 6 months to go… to finish the backtest of jan 2020 -> oct 2021

I’m at E 28.000 out of E 10.000 atm

… and E 31.000 start may 2021… and end of may E 35.060,–

tomorrow = end result

End result: E 10.000 -> E 46.500 = + 7.24% each month :slight_smile:

Best I can. 1:1 SL & TP of 60 pips trading XAUUSD fully automated

1 Like

start of new robot design GBPJPY :slight_smile:

first test…

very nice :slight_smile:

mmh now using the robot entries when doing the live trading. still have to program the exit indicator (coming soon).

Adding an exit indicator is not productive, therefore the XAUUSD strategie is finished. Today I’m programming a similair strategy for the GBPJPY pair.

From this day the EA will take over the XAUUSD live trading. No profitable GBPJPY strategy so far…

Yes, there are traders who make millions by trading forex. However, it is not easy and certainly doesn’t happen in months. To be at that level, one needs to be a consistent trader and study the market regularly.

I wonder if there is an actual traders that earns millions just from trading.

I highly doubt there are any typical private retail traders who earn millions in profits per year from their trades.

By typical I mean financially typical - i.e. they are not employed as traders and they are self-funded.

I feel like not many “real” top traders will parade around and saying that they are earning millions because they will be very easy target.
Pretty sure there are some top traders that earn very well. Who? I guess we will never know.

hi guys. thank you all for replying…

i think personally… 20% a month is something u r able to achieve.
5% by robot. 20% month by daytrading…

1.2 ^ 12 = 9
i know some traders who are funded by organizations like FTMO.
"search for How to Get a Funded Forex Account in youtube’

i think half of the profit should go to a bank acc.
other half reinvested.

doing 1.1 ^ 12 = 3

by doing 100k (funded acc) -> 300k in 1 year u could start big i think. but u have to have knowledge and experience. some money to get the funded acc. and money to survive 1 year.

200k profit. maybe your able to life by using the other +10% each month. (risky)

what do you think?
trading myself at zulu -> 20%
trading my robot at zulu -> 5%

by commissions i’m maybe earning E 1000 each month in about one year.
becoming a full time or part time daytrader… PF 3 an 100k funded acc.
that should be the way i think…

you could start with a 10k funded acc. (minimum)
they u know the procedure. maybe first time u * up the test. 2nd time, when test has been completed. u blow the 10k max 10% down acc. u need a 3rd time to become succesfull. (=1k costs and 2 months time)

use the 10k funded acc to earn 3-4k. then using 3-4k to get a 100k acc. (another 2 months)

then doing PF 3 in the 100k acc. (1 year)

Good results so far buddy well done :clap:

haha… dd of -40% … did some weird stuff today!

maybe i will do 1k @ zulu acc. then… 10k funded acc -> 100k funded acc… then make my way…?

i dont know. :slight_smile:

some set ups

maybe robot start 2022 in separate acc. E 100. 5% month

NEXT month i’m going to do the robot thing. avg 8% a month doing the managed acc. by clients. so 5% isnt that bad. bit tired of the heavy DD. next time i will burn the acc.

next month i will start to do only the robot thing.

almost died today by the DD, closed all the buy trades. 30 min sell trade and back at the original acc size.

so acc is back at E 100,00. not doing this again…

… so next month is bot +5% each month i hope :slight_smile:

new Signal Provider Acc. here we go…

DID SOME OPTIMALIZATION :slight_smile:

+50% first month of new backtest 2020-2021 XAUUSD.
(because of more entries in lower TF + nice exit indicator)

end weekend… 2 backtests available???

https://pipshipstra.com/strategy-design/

start next week live trading… (again, only robot this time!)

maybe i have to do a 100k funded acc with robot 20-40% month…