Forex trading 101 for beginners

When joining forex you need to get rid of that idea that you will enable you to make lot of money in a short whale because that is not how things work here. That will just be your greed speaking to you. Then again you may not think like that but then realize that the more you trade and make profit, the more risks you take which is just wrong and you should avoid because that’s where failure in forex begins for most people.

As a beginner the first thing you should do is to not go to the forums but find a reliable source to learn about forex and then come back to the forum to ask questions of the things that you do not understand properly. You should not just go around asking many questions that you can learn on your won in the forum. Take it easy.

As a beginner you should always know that not all the other traders that were here before you know best. A much as someone may direct you to do something in your trade of you ask, you should find out if it will be effective or not. Let them guide you but the choice should be yours most of the time if you want to make it in forex.

Start with obtaining knowledge. Once you are done with clearing your basics, move ahead and create your account with a suitable broker.

You can start with the education section to learn and obtain knowledge before going live.

Go through the threads below.

I have learned this way only. I used to read from sources and then would clear my doubts on the forum. This really helped me when I was a beginner.