What are your strategies or tips for beginners?

What are some tips or strategies you would recommend to a beginner trader?

For me i would like to say, first off slow and steady wins the race. Also keep things basic, i have created quite a few strategies for all different time frames, and trading types, but the one i always fall back on and use the most is the most basic one i have its simple and it makes money. But it take time to find your niche on how you will trade. Everyone ia different and trades different so by copying someone may or maynot work for you. So i say find a strategy that you think might work and use it as a base and tweek it to fit you then back test and demo test it and see how it preforms. Everything takes time.

2 Likes

Good advice ryanrh.

Every assumption should be tested. The trader has full control of how to trade, when to trade, what to trade in, how much to risk. There is no set strategy that works for everyone. Find one that works for you.

My main tip is: keep practicing in demo, until you are very sure on your trading skill.

The only advice I could give you is to practice in Demo, test all strategies you decided to follow there. And also be sure that the demo environment is the same as the Live one. That is how you accumulate enough experience and you will feel yourself more confident to start in Live.

This is interesting question. I would personally recommend swing trading for all beginners in a forex market. It would allow them to feel the market, purpose of technical analysis, impact of fundamentals and there is no possibility to make huge losses. Demo account is definitely extremely beneficial