Forex trading calculators

What are your thoughts on using forex trading calculators? Have you found them helpful in your trading journey, or do you prefer relying on manual calculations?
if you are using ,what calculators do you use?

I use a paid one called riskcalculator app and then my broker has one but it is not the best one to use and they did put it under " in development "

I find the one i use very helpful in my trading, be course no calculations are made from my side and i can focus what i do best and that is the trading part.

Some people are just in wild love in the calculation part but for me no thx, i find it stressful when i need take a trade and same time calculate and start the trade.

I think can say i use the kiss method ( keep it stupid simple) and that goes for my trading and strategies also, i try just to keep it very simple :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Pip Value Calculator here was super helpful for me when I was starting out and planning out my trades on demo. :blush:

1 Like

I myself don’t use calculators very often in fact I can’t even recall the last time I used one, but it can be useful to know which one is most frequently used and to use it occasionally. Many thanks

Yeah Ria. I use personally use this one. it is also free. :blush: I do not want to use payed one for now maybe in future.

Hello Chen!
I try to calculate the pip value, profit, and even margin myself. (It is not necessary; it just makes me feel happy!)
But you can use the calculators of Babypips [1] (Pip Value Calculator - BabyPips.com) and [2] (Gain & Loss Percentage Calculator - BabyPips.com).
And also, calculating margin is really easy, and most brokers have their own calculators for that!
In conclusion, do not worry! Everything is accessible now in different places.
Best Luck/

I really appreciate your answer on this topic. do you use calculators or you manually calculate that like pros :sunglasses: