Forex trading practise records

although not young any more ,but as a newbie in forex trading , just try and keep rule #1.

I tried long for EUR/USD last night (i.e. 3rd july 2018) ,but after one night position holding,

the market did not go further as I guessed , so I covered and keep it not lost.

the highest profit might be 120 dollars ,but I could not draw out at the time, what a pity.

In avarage I think EURUSD is in a downtrend now. I look at the daily chart because that’s my starting point everytime I analyze the markets. What kind of trading style u use?

1 Like

sorry for my late reply. I use MA and Candle chart for trading . I missed the rebound of EUR/USD today.

Thanks. Sorry for replying so late. Wasn’t in front of the computer for one week.

Last week , I did not trade the EUR/USD after I covered the long position too early.

so , tonight I longed for USD/JPY , for the H1 timeframe support line was hit.

after two and a half hours holding , I covered the position, maybe this time I got out the trade

too early again.

It was a pity to enter too late and get out too early.

and maybe I should have been holding the long position for more a couple of days.

It is my ability , not good yet.profit $140 on $740,and this week I withdrew $200 for daily expense.

Last night (17th, july 2018) I saw a signal both in M30 and H4 timeframe , so I shorted USD/CAD.

after about three hours , my float profit was about $160,and I wanted more

so I had to hold the position for more one day and ended up by getting less profit about $97

a poor trading

why are you starting off a new thread with each individual trade you make?

and why are you listing this under “currencies”?!

if you put them all together in one thread, in the Journals section of the forum, it will be much easier for people to follow them, and you’re much more likely to get some feedback (which must be the purpose?)

thank you for your kind advice, this is my first time posting threads.

I would like to try and put them together next time in the right forum.