Forex trading will be our Future

Hello everybody I’m a bit newbie kindly help me grow with you in forex and hope some day we have what we want in our life…

1 Like

HI everyone! I am new to forex. I am excited to learn about pips and be around like minds! I am teachable and coachable, in case you feel that there are things I should know. Thank you

That’s the goal! :blush: But just so you know, it really won’t be an easy journey. it will take time and effort before you can really grow in forex. So I just hope you’re ready for that. :blush: Good luuuuck!

Good starting point! :smiley: If that’s the case, then you can always just ask for any clarifications here and maybe more experienced traders will also get to reply to it. :blush:

Hi! Love the positivity, I’m wishing you luck and hope that we all reach our goals someday.

If you can make a good trading strategy, you can make a good money from this market in future.

Set a goal and make a plan to achieve that goal.

A good plan can make you successful in this market.

Hey, welcome to the community! If you are yet to begin with your education, the school of pipsology is what you must go through. Do create a demo account to test your newly learnt knowledge to see how it works practically.