Forex Trading?

I want to know about Forex Trading. I want to invest in forex trading. How to know about forex?

Thnx
Faruque

1 Like

You need to go to SCHOOL. See on top of your babypips.com website.

Click on the “school” button. Start learning from “PRESCHOOL”.

When you reach “Graduation” level, it is a time to trade forex. Good luck.

1 Like

A trading bot went rogue!

1 Like

The school is good. Also there are a ton of different forum posts for different styles of trading, demo and pick one that suits your trading personality. Demo out some of the free systems or try and make your own. Its good fun

1 Like

with very short language explained very good about the real trading attitude , but which broker is more appropriate for your it depends on your trading condition , and its very difficult to choose the right brokers from so many scams.

we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concepts such as this.

Why do some brokers disallow scalping, actually? What is the reasoning?

You need to go for the brokers who are regulated. Non-regulated brokers, though provide you alluring offers, but never fall for it as could lead you to total destruction.

I understand its because the level of risk they are carrying varies very quickly, so this makes accurate financial cover difficult to estimate. This means they have to apply a wider margin of error, basically over-estimating potential risk so that they are always covered, and this costs them more.

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you for explaining that, Tommor!