Forex-TSD

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to let everybody know of the scam Forex TSD have going, its when you sign up for the Elite subscription, it only costs about $12 a month and all that is fine and there is some good info in there aswell the problem comes when you try and cancel the subscription, I sent heaps of emails over a period of 6 months or more with no reply what so ever and all the time the $12 a month is ticking away and I could just imagine how many ppl are trapped in this subscription. So beware of Forex TSD Elite you will never get out of it so dont go into it to start with.

Just want to get him to the top of the list again.

The payments are via PayPal right? Just reclaim your money. Luckily for me I have never used this function of PayPal but I’m sure its there. Just send them your email correspondence with Forex-TSD.

Possible outcomes:

1. They don’t respond, Paypal cancels your monthly service and possibly reclaims earlier payments.
  2. They do respond, service gets cancelled. Maybe you’ll get your money back, but at least you don’t have those monthly payments any more.

I also found this by googling, I can’t test this for you since I don’t have any monthly payments to any merchant.

In your “Profile” area after you log in, there’s a Financial Information section. Click on the Recurring Payments link in that section, find the merchant that you want to Cancel and click on the View Payment Link. Click on the Cancel Button and then just follow the instructions.

I hope this helps,

PriesT

It’s not a scam! You cancel the subscription through PayPal.

Just go to Paypal.com. Click on All Activity and find the link with the SILICOM INTERNET Payment ($12.00). Click on Details. Under the title Transaction Details, there should be a link with “In reference to:”. Click on that link. At the bottom of that page you will see a button that says Cancel Subscription. Click that. --by wpaten

Cheers guys will try that, Im not to sure about not a scam of some sort I posted in the forums over there abotu this askign them to cancel the sub and with in a very short time the post was gone and I was cut of from posting so not very good stuff.

Thanks again.

Hey. Quick question. I didn’t want to start a new thread for this but is forex tsd down the last few days or something? The website does not work on any of my computers? Anybody else experiencing this?