Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

I don’t understand the worry here. None of the trades got any near the 100 pips Stop Loss. And even if all of them hit the SL, you are losing 15% as you have position-sized your trades. Or haven’t you?

Guys i suggest you either completely ignore, or report ilovepizzamore. He’s trying to incite a ‘fight’.

For the rest of you:

1. It’s only Monday- give it a chance
  2. DD at the moment is only about -280 pips, that’s only about -30 pips/ position. You should easily be able to take this- if not, you need to reduce your lot size

I agree the gap was probably to blame.

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;534015”]Guys i suggest you either completely ignore, or report ilovepizzamore. He’s trying to incite a ‘fight’.

For the rest of you:

1. It’s only Monday- give it a chance
  2. DD at the moment is only about -280 pips, that’s only about -30 pips/ position. You should easily be able to take this- if not, you need to reduce your lot size

I agree the gap was probably to blame.[/QUOTE]

Agreed :wink:

Try not to panic as that is when you incur added losses. Although as above if you have not managed your account size properly maybe try to reassess your situation. We do not want anyone to experience a margin call xx
Take care peeps x

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;534015”]Guys i suggest you either completely ignore, or report ilovepizzamore. He’s trying to incite a ‘fight’.
[/QUOTE]

Stop harassing me… That is against forum rules and I will be reporting you if you continue. Please let’s keep the negativity out of this thread and keep it on topic.

As far as my trades on this signal… I’m still in the red in all of them… Just going further in the negative too :frowning:

wanted to add to my last post-

ilovepizzamore, i have no issues with you analysing others’ signals (I support it, because I certainly do not have enough experience to do it)- but:
a) Give this guy a chance- his previous signals have all ended in green ( i think)
b) it’s only monday! still low DD at the moment- or it should be if you’re following his rules

Oh, and no need to be rude about it. I know horlique didnt like criticism and shot you down when you questioned his strategy, doesn’t mean to say this guy will

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;534029”]wanted to add to my last post-

ilovepizzamore, i have no issues with you analysing others’ signals (I support it, because I certainly do not have enough experience to do it)- but:
a) Give this guy a chance- his previous signals have all ended in green ( i think)
b) it’s only monday! still low DD at the moment- or it should be if you’re following his rules

Oh, and no need to be rude about it. I know horlique didnt like criticism and shot you down when you questioned his strategy, doesn’t mean to say this guy will[/QUOTE]

I am not being rude.

The last three weeks have been great, awesome profits, you can’t win every week, but I will be here week in and week out following these signals. Thanks loveslife for continuing to post :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Aho;534031”]The last three weeks have been great, awesome profits, you can’t win every week, but I will be here week in and week out following these signals. Thanks loveslife for continuing to post :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I’ve made lots of profit too following his signals… I can see possibly being able to trade full time with these signals. Very good.

you’re being extremely sarcastic- doesn’t take very much to work that out. Anyhow, I would certainly welcome any analysis you may have on his signals- gives the poster an opportunity to answer, and allows the rest of us to learn.

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;534033”]you’re being extremely sarcastic- doesn’t take very much to work that out. Anyhow, I would certainly welcome any analysis you may have on his signals- gives the poster an opportunity to answer, and allows the rest of us to learn.[/QUOTE]

No…??? You must be mistaken…

These are good signals.

should follow my own advice and ignore you, you have nothing constructive to say, waste of time.

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;534036”]should follow my own advice and ignore you, you have nothing constructive to say, waste of time.[/QUOTE]

I will not be responding to your negative and aggressive posts further on this thread… It is rude of you to try and take this thread off topic for those of us trying to follow these signals.

I would recommend others trying to follow this thread do the same.

Guys would you enter the trades now, I mean the gap is almost filled so what do you think? Thank you!

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;534036”]should follow my own advice and ignore you, you have nothing constructive to say, waste of time.[/QUOTE]

Just report him and add him to your ignore list. Try not to let him bother you sweety. Just try to pay attention to the task in hand and try not let others spoil the journey. You can add him to the ignore list on a pc/laptop, click on his profile then on the left hand side there is the option. Hope this helps xx

Here’s LifeisLove’s response to a similar question

[QUOTE=“loveislife786;533570”]I am trying to answer Question that u all have in mind

Yes provided the gap has not gone beyond my entry point

For instance if 1.2255 is buystop and market opens on 1.2290, you must wait for price to get to 1.2225 or lower before u put your pending order at 1.2255…

U must enter with either buystop or sellstop
No other way to enter
And buystop or sellstop must be at least 30pips away from market price
Hope u understand…

Everything i said now is in the rules already
U too should critically study the rules.it is so simple if you calm down and study it.the rules may not mention gap but by application of the rules you will still know what to do when there is gap…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;534044”]

Just report him and add him to your ignore list. Try not to let him bother you sweety. Just try to pay attention to the task in hand and try not let others spoil the journey. You can add him to the ignore list on a pc/laptop, click on his profile then on the left hand side there is the option. Hope this helps xx[/QUOTE]

Good help sweety… That’s the type of positive helping post we need. Keep it up hunni :slight_smile: muah!

I mentioned earlier about this week being unpredictable and volatile because of high event risk. I am surprised this has not been mentioned in posts. That’s why i am not taking anyone’s or even my own signals. Simple as that, not this week. Next week I will try these signals.

Hey, thanks, just did

[QUOTE=“salmank;534055”]

I mentioned earlier about this week being unpredictable and volatile because of high event risk. I am surprised this has not been mentioned in posts. That’s why i am not taking anyone’s or even my own signals. Simple as that, not this week. Next week I will try these signals.[/QUOTE]

They have all been great so far… Definitely try next week

So is everyone riding this out or plan on getting out?