Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

I know… I don’t know why all the trades are in the negative… Help!!!

I dot know if I can ride it out anymore than this. It keeps getting worse.

I know… So much loss :frowning: I should figure out how to trade on my own without following someone’s signals probably.

no risk no gain , stay clam , there is good times and bad times

It’s never happened before that every signal went the opposite direction. I know there are losses. But this so far is a very big loss

This idiot again. Haven’t you been reported enough for trolling peoples threads.

Let the immaturity commence.

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;533958”]

This idiot again. Haven’t you been reported enough for trolling peoples threads.

Let the immaturity commence.[/QUOTE]

Stop harassing me. Lets keep the negativity out of this thread and keep it on track.

Just pointing out the obvious. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see what you do all day.

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;533962”]

Just pointing out the obvious. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see what you do all day.[/QUOTE]

Stop harassing me. Can we get back to the signals please? Stop the negativity :frowning:

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;533962”]

Just pointing out the obvious. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see what you do all day.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!!!

[QUOTE=“Erhnam;533935”]no risk no gain , stay clam , there is good times and bad times[/QUOTE]

Getting back on topic again… Ignore the trolls and negative posters.

What do you think I should do with my negative trades Erhnam…? Should I just wait till more signals are posted or keep them open?

monday might kinda slow , as its start of the week.

[QUOTE=“Erhnam;533970”]monday might kinda slow , as its start of the week.[/QUOTE]

Ok good! Should I add more to my positions to average in?

I think the only reason this happened guys is because of the huge gap in the market. Triggering positions and then the price now going against it! If I was you guys I would think about hedging my positions or to close positions altogether at the best possible price. Wish you all the best of luck <3

I think I will average in actually… I must follow the signals as they are published, otherwise there doesn’t seem to be much sense following them at all. It will turn around!

I wish loveislife would calm us down by saying something ASAP

[QUOTE=“forex1;533982”]I wish loveislife would calm us down by saying something ASAP[/QUOTE]

He’s really good… Very generous for giving us these free signals. He will come around I’m sure.

Yea I am thankful for his signals. I just wish he was around more lol

Down 300+ pips, gonna cut my losses and hope for better luck next week :slight_smile:

You think it’s a smart move to get in the trades NOW?