Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Some guys need to be patient. I think u only need to panic if u ar trading 15minutes chart. Non of the trade has hit stop loss and d market is still trending in the right direction.

Chill out and relax. Only the strong and wise survive fx market…

Hi loveislife

I am new here and am very impressed with your signals. Started some in demo this morning and all doing well. Ignore the negative people on here. I will be following you for a very long time. Take care .

Ash

May I know what’s the different between buy stop and sell stop? So when the free tips came out for let’s say EURUSD. Should I buy or sell? Since there’s buystop and sellstop. Any guidance here? Newbie here.

Also new to the forums and FOREX in general. Looking to start trading in the next month or so. Currently trying out your signals in a demo and impressed with the results. Thank you loveislife for your hard work and dedication to this community. Hope you will be posting these signals for as long as your health allows it.

all the best.

Welcome to the community Shalis. I hope you made your time worthwhile here.

learning a lot. Pip school is an invaluable resource :slight_smile: and so are the forums. Glad to be here.

Hi everyone, i am new to this site so a very big G,day to you all! I am trialling the trading setups so hopefully will see some decent pip results in the next day or so! A question to Loveislife…how long have you been getting positive results from you trading strategies?

[QUOTE=“Disciple76;535139”]Hi everyone, i am new to this site so a very big G,day to you all! I am trialling the trading setups so hopefully will see some decent pip results in the next day or so! A question to Loveislife…how long have you been getting positive results from you trading strategies?[/QUOTE]

Long enuff to get many many many following his signals.

HI frnds and traders …
what a surprise for me that so much negative posts…
Happy to see but did they not see that some of traders me 50% to 100% profit using my signals in just last 3 weeks…
Did i charge any thing did they send m any thing …
Try to change your mind no system in this world can give 100% results if this can so i at this up to Bill Gates in income …
Tell me all which system u use untill now and u put oreders in only 1 day in just 5 to 10 minutes nd then enjoy the whole week and grow profit better then any system as we made up to 2200 pips in last 3 weeks If any system u know and u use that can make so much profit and take only 5 to 10 min a week u also tell and i will buy from u…
I am not experience trader i m in trading in just from 1 year I tell u all truth because i am not a scammer who shows big dreams and do nothing.
We are 2 friends my frnd have 4 year experience and he made this system and i am working with him we then change this system many time as find any thing better . Then we think to share the signals of this system as we want to see how loser and gainer trader get from this then when we see that its going better then we expected so we go to in big projects for this system so we can also make good and Big life as we want to achive from forex are we are both from u can say an averge life we see many ups and down in forex also see some times big loses also but we never queit and make this system as good that any trader can earn a good monthly income from it.
Our EA is complete and we r now connecting this to server for checking that how its copy trades …
Now about drawdown of this system
I want to tell u that in this year there is no month that go in negative
and thats what every trader want some weeks go in negative like 300 pips or 600 pips not remeber more and in this year no more then 7 i think negative weeks
But at the end month end in positive way …
Too early to call. besides all weeks are not successful. but with my Golden signals u always have more and more successful weeks than unsucceful ones, there is allways time to loose and time to gain in forex.but what matters is to gain over many wins and losses. trade with 15% or lower of there money in all trades per week
If u work with rules i posted and proper money management so u never have bad feel with my signals
These signals are to made good monthly income not to make million over night…
Just follow the market and ehatever it gives u in a week u take it. Over many trades you always be a winner
If you are afraid to take losses you should be afraid to take profits. If you take ur losses you will definitely get your profits. Thst is as simple as that. No emotions in trading.
Being mechanistic id the way
There is no other way if you want to be a long time player and make good fortuned ouf of this biz…
You dont change rules because u lost a couple of trades. Why didnt u change it when u had a run pf wins. Be systematic and strategic eith your trading snd thinking.what i mrean is that u should consider a wide range of factor in your trading plan…
Follow the rules wether in profit or loss. the rules are the key to success. just obey it. every trade must not win. every week must not win. but the week is still early to judge. more moves start tpmorrow when USA will make a very big news anouncrment that will shake the market very well…
I think all should go to babaypips school read 2 or 3 times and then come and trade with my signals so u know the basic what r u doing…
I belive in My System if any one want to remain with me and my signals enjoy and if any one want say oh loss what i do then he should find better system then this and learn to trade…
I know i write too much but i think it will open many minds …
I can make good money with these signals because in this market up to 90% are losers but if i giving them to try for free so try and make good profit as till then i am giving signals…
Hope u all understand because i Only Tell the Truth what ever impact will come…

here u get your answer…

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/47543-need-help-identify-difference-between-buy-sell-stop-limit.html

Just want an opinion on one particular pait, CADJPY. Can anyone elaborate and help with where this pair is going cause I really dont want to close it on a stoploss.

This was is really annoying me so any help is very appreciating

Regards
Matt

[QUOTE=“letterB;535343”]Just want an opinion on one particular pait, CADJPY. Can anyone elaborate and help with where this pair is going cause I really dont want to close it on a stoploss.

This was is really annoying me so any help is very appreciating

Regards
Matt[/QUOTE]

We all would like to know. Unfortunately no one has the answer because that’s how the markets work and that’s why most traders lose their money. The only thing to do is trust the signal you have chosen to act on. Hold your nerve and wait for the out come.
The signals given on this thread are meant to be placed and left for the market to ride out throughout the week. You have to follow the rules as they are set out so you should have other trades ongoing as well. There will be some losers and some winners. We only know on Friday what the overall outcome is.
Good luck to us all ahead of today’s announcement.

Anyone have a guess what could today’s announcement do to the market?

NO one knows Plz try to understand that if u cant bear loss dont trade My signals give up 2300 pips so for and many people thnx me that losing money and now enjoying good profit …
You can not win every week but the thing is that what out come will out at the end …
People do greed very much then make high lots so if some time market go against signal they blame signal and go to another and these type of traders never get success …
Dont use high lots Always use Money Mangement
Follow the rules because then u will never go behind…
Read Baby Pips School I already tell many times if u read the school 2 or 3 times you will never wash your account…
I can Provide direction but cant get to you your desetiny u have to do it your self if u want be a good Trader…
Learn to Trade Never Depend on any one for entire Life…
Hope u understand…

Ok wow. I didn’t attack you or ur signals. I never said anything like that. If you look at my old posts I actually defended you from the negative comments. I was simply asking a question about the announcement for some knowledge. That is all.

You have to stop assuming people are attacking you and your signals. It’s not nice.

Also. You said you have been using your system for 6 months with positive results. No one asked for proof. We all just simply trust you and your signals.

This week hasn’t been the best but its fine. I never attacked you for it. I’m still riding this week out because I trust your signals.

So please don’t attack me. I don’t deserve it.

What r u saying man i dont attacking any one I just clear the things that i feel that many members should know before using signals or going to trade I just clear the basic things I just mention your post but i tell every one the things …
and i know you are in worried position and as a newbie you are i can understand it
Dont put on your self My words for All and i want to help all that not only follow my signals also study thats my basic AIM.

soooooooooo,…where is now the boys,…that in monday was crying,…about the bad results,…no comments now,…now they can do also a few comments,…will be nice,…

i gona close all my trades,.for me im happy with 1000 pips,…wich all luck to the end off the week,…

good job,…LOVEISLIFE,…THX

[QUOTE=“artic118;535577”]soooooooooo,…where is now the boys,…that in monday was crying,…about the bad results,…no comments now,…now they can do also a few comments,…will be nice,…

i gona close all my trades,.for me im happy with 1000 pips,…wich all luck to the end off the week,…

good job,…LOVEISLIFE,…THX[/QUOTE]

Great job :wink:

I guess I felt you were attacking me. I do apologize. And when I asked about the fed news it was for knowledge. Just to understand more. That’s all.

Anyways. Just wanted to say thank you again for the signals. I think everyone is thrilled. This was a great day.

MY FRIEND,…do you real think, if anyone in babypips know where the market go,…will spend time Reading posts,…,…THEY WILL BE MILLIONAIRES,…,…this is the same thing with all the scam products for sale in the net,…do you real think if they are so good like they claim,…they will sale for 99$,…39$,…nooooooooooooooooooo,…if they are real good,…its a secret,…you dont sale,…