Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

i write to inform everyne to continue to use the signals as it is as it has has shown time and again that it is one of the most reliable and sustainable trading signals that is capable of providing sustainable income to whoever cares to follow the simple rules .the system has been under constant optimisation since 2009(4yrs) and has undergone a lot of improvements to get to the present parameters being used which empirical results have shown to be the most favourable to apply. We are currently working on other pairs and metals and we should expect signals from more instruments soon. This is purely a technical based signals that takes into consideration a lot of variable of the preceeding week s trading actions such as fib levels,resistance and support levels and so on. So it should be traded as a purely technical system without recourse to fundamental or news events since all the fundamentals are by default factored into the price entry levels. The performance can only be judged overtime say in about 10
trades or thereabout. I urge all to ignore news if you are sure of benefitting frm the signals in the long run as trading is not a one day biz but continuous thing. I also write this in response to posts here saying that Lovelife is an impostor and all that. I am the owner of the said Facebook forum and i wish to use this opportunity to let you know that Lovelife is my partner in progress and we are here to make forex trading less difficult to a lot of people especially those that have been finding it difficult to make ends meet in this biz. We are here to grow with anybody that needs growth and progress. I understand that those who embarked on the campaign of calumny against Lovelife failed to see in between the line of the noble work he is doing to help fellow traders and only see flaws which is in everything made by man. I would challenge anybody to show me a system that is perfect. I urge u all to continue to make good use of the signals if and only if you want to have a successful trading outing. May almighty continue to motivate us all!

Hi frnds and traders …
i am not availible much because if shut down of electricity in our area an again when i come online a big Surprise…
So Many are pointing me now and thinking bad about me tht i have not strategy i only copy the signals why then i tell every one blah blah blah …

1st thing that i want to to let u know that who r with my signals from starting weeks they now that i make a post in detail in which i clear that this is not my strategy this is my frnd strategy who said me that he made this 4 years ago and then from last 6 months i working with him if u dont remember then find my posts and read you will know…

2nd who said that i dont know strategy and only copy pasting signals because u see now fb group tats why?
hmmmm sounds great and because i dont let metin to discuss theses things on my strategy for now …

i tell u reason behind this , When metin make 1s post and then said all things i some miss understand things thats why i make a post but when metin clear i go with my frnd and tell him that some members has suggessions about system that we cn make this better so he tell me that he will come on babypips himself and reply him and said me that i dont reply till then and he regsiterd 3 days ago at babypips but not till make reply to metin because when i ask him he said me that he is bsy in coding so when he comes free he will discuss in detail…

Now tell me where i am wrong the people who postitive with me now may be going negative because of wrong thing post…

When u r going to post some thing at least do a complete reasearch on it because u dont know what reason behind this…
Metin I respect u and i dont put any thing bad about u but what u try to show when u say tha master even know what is the strategy > how did u know this ?

Only 1 negative person who already using my signals but i dont know what he trying to prove u just share our FB link and my frnd id so that u r right and i am wrong i dont expect from u at least such thing because I am thinking that u r a positive thinking man and try to help others…

Metin did u contact my frnd your self and chat with him and did he mention to u all these things …

Tell me all what i do bad … Tell me that where i give u all wrong information …
Tell me that i see many traders who are losing money now almost double there account is that this o do bad…

Is i not say in start that any week can turn into bad so never use high lots so u can secure your account…

Is i not says all newbies that 1st learn from babypips school then come to trade o u can know what u r doing…

Is i ask money from any one or any one send to me…

Is i did not try to help any one who ask from me…

Did u forget that even i was in worst condition and my health is so bad that i some time not even touch any thing I come to u and post signals at time and reply any one who want help…

Soon i said to my frnd he come here and post that i am only copy pasting signals or i am with partnership with him…

I always try to help every one and will help

If some if u thinking that i am bad guy so i am bad and this bad guy help people to make money in past and help also in future…

I do what i can So its now up to u all guys that wht u think about me …

Also Metin you mention that because it is not my strategy so u can share now ok thats not my strategy but did u ask my frnd who make this strategy that u r sharing this one u r even chat with him …

Again I am saying Sorry to all if any one feel bad from my posts …

I hope i clear all things but if any one still have question

I am availible u can do it in posts or also when u see that i am showing online in profile I also availible now in chat…
http://forums.babypips.com/addonchat.php

For those in search of the holy grail system i urge you all to go to EL DORADO CITY where you can find all the things you want in one place for the asking.

Oh u Post before dear… fast:cool:

Thanks Metin for your posts,and hard work trying to improve these good signals,look forward to future posts.
Regards

Haters please leave this thread, we only want love and pips. :slight_smile:
Be positive

Yes he did :19: It’s ok dear…you must have been disappointed and hurt after giving away these free signals and yet someone tries to question your authenticity. Well, this is a free world and anyone can voice out his/her opinion but I just hope before anyone do it, they would consider the feelings of the other person. We are all getting good results and benefit from your signals, and with that I am very thankful that I found this thread. Please do not mind other people who are trying to upset you. May you continue your good deed and God bless you more and more… :5:

As i said before every suggession is welcome but not the way to heart any one with ur words …

My thoughts on all this… Loveislife there is no reason for you to explain yourself to anyone about anything. Everyone here is numerically an adult and can make big boy and big girl decisions about trading these signals. If i were you I would stop posting the signals.
Myself i could care less where the signals come from. If they work they work. I have my own strategy that makes pips , but I am always willing to learn and explore more.
It seems that some people are obsessed with finding out every little detail and quickly report it back to everyone , kinda like grade school.
Get a life . And everyone with the congrats . " hey good job metin " " great job metin"

My advise to everyone … Just Freaking Trade !!!

You all sound like a bunch of kids

loveislife786 I would start BLOCKING people from this thread who are haters and gossips and child like

Just Great Words from My frnd…
it is completely new bc i used a lot of fib calculations and support and resistance in my calculations to improve the info i got frm my research. MARK ZUCKERBERG THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK is the richest social networker. Before facebook other social network existed but he brought innovation to the way we connect with people today .that makes him an innovator. Same applied to me i studied many system and after testing for over a year i started taking them together to arrive at smthing unique as we have it today. Is the same innovation because bf u make a thing u must look at some models to get inspiration and building block. That is what every innovator does. That is how our world gets better. So i maintain that my signals are my original work. Another person way look at my work and desgn a new concept different frm mine. It is now his.
he should go and develop and improve his with his own concepts and if he is successful he should take the glory. He should not use your effort to attract undue attention to himself…

Loveislife can you ask your friend if we can all discuss his strategy?

Here’s how its looking

Good Dear Hope u make good Profits …
Again if some of others can share they status it will be more help full …

eur/aud and gbp/chf are the two bad trades at the moment…anyone else agree? was thinking of stopping them as market direction seems to be going against them

[QUOTE=“Disciple76;540141”]eur/aud and gbp/chf are the two bad trades at the moment…anyone else agree? was thinking of stopping them as market direction seems to be going against them[/QUOTE]

Yea both trades are the reason why I barely have any profit.

Yes dear market should hit stop loss so if u can bear it so ok or close …

I already close my gbp/chf wif -80 pips.

My Eur/aud trade hit stop loss.

Here is what I have till now.

Metin go open your own thread and stop spoiling it for others . Why do you have to dig into somebody’s business and find faults? Nobody is forcing us to use these signals. I certainly am using them at my own risk . If you are such a genius go develop your strategy .