Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

is there anyone who is following this signal from beginning i mean 6 months as mentioned by loveislife786

I started to track the performance of these signals…

Opened a demo account with 5k $ and set an initial lot size of 0.5 for each trade. I know it’s far too high for this little balance but the important thing is if the signals are profitable…

You can see the results here: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/aserafino/serafino-strategy-test/681306

Wow. I tried it on my account this week and got a good profit. Awesome!! Can’t wait for next week! I was wondering if you post somewhere else or just on this forum. I am asking because you just started this thread 2 weeks ago. I would like to follow you in the long run. Thanks for the many pips! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys
Hope u r making some good money from my signals
Sorry for late reply because my health is not good from some days so i am taking rest
any way thnx for coming to my signals
I have many projects coming soon …
Also i am trying to make a robot tht will put these trades auto on weekly basis.
Also thinking to make a skype room and FaceBook page but people then ask again and again about strategy that i dont want but if people show to follow the rule i will make …

And also i add my skype id in profile but ome people sying that its not showing plz any one confirm that my skype id showing or not…

Hi,

I can see your Skype username on your profile under the “about me” section. And I hope your health gets better soon :slight_smile:

Can u not see under my profile name here ?

All I see is ur profile name. Which is loveislife786

When I click your profile and go into the about me section. Your Skype username appears

Hope to rest well!!! Thanks for the weekly pips… apprieciate it very much.

Thanks so much for the signal,very nice pips for tis week…practising ur rules XD

hi, how do i receive your signal ?

Just wait till sunday and u will get these signals here…

Hi Loveislife786,
What Forex broker do you use?

I dont understand the no.6 rule.

1. The setup is available for pending orders if the
    pair is tradiing at least 30 pips from entry point

Can you explain what it means? Do you mean from your signal we must wait pair to move 30 pips?

TQ

I use Everest Markets with JForex Platform…

WEEKLY SIGNALS RESULTS 2-6/9/2013

EURUSD SELL -7 PIPS
USDCHF BUY 39 PIPS
GBPUSD BUY 31 PIPS
USDJPY BUY 50 PIPS
AUDUSD BUY 200 PIPS
NZDUSD BUY 93 PIPS
EURAUD SELL 110 PIPS
GBPJPY BUY 200 PIPS
CHFJPY SELL -100 PIPS
CADJPY BUY 120 PIPS
AUDJPY BUY 200 PIPS
GBPCHF BUY 200 PIPS
EURJPY BUY 52 PIPS, BUY -12 PIPS

TOTAL ==== 1176 GOLDEN PIPS PIPS

HAVE SOME NICE TIME THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE MORE SUCCESS IN COMING WEEKS

What Enough u want is Making so much pips is so Easy Before :33:

Hey love is life. Excellent job with last week’s signals. I sent you a Skype request. I think I can help out with getting the word out.

why dont you join zulutrade? if your signals are good you’ll make a lot of money for your self

[QUOTE=“mdujhr;527929”]why dont you join zulutrade? if your signals are good you’ll make a lot of money for your self[/QUOTE]

agree, we will follow and you’ ll get good commission.

How i buy ur signal