Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

AUDJPY Short just hit the stop loss hours ago. =(

I got stopped 3 times for my yen. That’s -300 pips right there

I’m down another 300 at the moment so -600 pips at the moment

Forex1 - cant believe how quick the market reversed from the shorts i had placed…looking at a loss same as you, not a good start to the week…got to keep positive this is my first week for trading these signals…anyway all good experience hope to gain back my losses this coming week.

my concern is all the yen will be stopped out and then the buy signals will start and the yen could potentially drop which will be a double loss…so loveislife or his partner needs to advise us because -600 pips is a lot…-300 pips already stopped out.

No advice is needed as no system is perfect. If it was pefect, the whole world would be using this system.

Totally agree with you there… this is all quite new to me trading this way as i normally manage each trade on the feel of the market not setting pending orders and letting them play out. Maybe where i went wrong was setting all my pending orders last night before the Market opened and with the gaps appearing on open really put me on my back foot as i was already looking at a loss before the day got going. Anyway if you have any advice for me in the next few days i would very much appreciate your input.

Thats so far

I have cancelled my buy stops for yen pairs as if they activate they could potentially reverse and cause me a double loss.

what I am not sure about is the re-entry - should we place the sell-order again in the currencies that were stopped out?
Because then the possible maximum loss would be even bigger and then I have to adjust the money management.

Keep away from Forex this week just watch it all gonna go everyway you don’t want it to.

USD got a few probs to sort out so you got to be a harden’d vet to dabble at the moment IMHO that is

No re-entry this week just be a spectator and write any losses off

[QUOTE=“Seajah;543778”] Keep away from Forex this week just watch it all gonna go everyway you don’t want it to. USD got a few probs to sort out so you got to be a harden’d vet to dabble at the moment IMHO that is[/QUOTE]

U mean it’s advisable to delete all the pending order?

USDJPY not looking so good too.

Yeah, best idea might be to wait a few hours before setting Sunday buy stop/sell stops. I got crushed on the gaps as well… If you let the gaps fill (or normalize a bit) before entering buy stops/sell stops you could cut out the gaps/fakeouts that throw off the momentum component of this strategy.

In my honest opinion if you are using your own hard earned cash drop out and watch Forex as it will be here next week and the week after etc etc. If you blow your doe you will be gone.
If you are using a practice account crack on and play and see what happens.

Some rules if you loose 3 trades on the trot get out, have a rest & leave well alone.

Don’t chase a loosing streak.

Don’t double up to get your money back.

A little bit of R & R does a world of good.

Start afresh next week.

Chow

Hi there,

This is the NFP week so it might get a litle bumpy.

Loveislife, do you think we schoud be more careful this week?

Hi Traders…
Sorry guys i am not availible much because of electrice city shutdown here and also I have some personel serious issues in these days so I am trying my best to avalible but som times balls not in my hand thats why

i requested my frnd to come here and post signals and answer some of your question in those times i not avalible…

So Plz Remind me in your Prayers as I have many things for u and some simple and effective strategies will share with u…

And yes this week also market behave is like last week as on monday big moves again come with gaps …

but it is very soon to say any things for now as we remain in trades …

As I Always say if u come with small lots u can trade easily all pairs and if some of them go in loss so u have no tension because you adjust your money management do not trade like this is only day game Its a Life time Income Oppertunity so Trade with plan …
Market never Follow Us We have to follow Market…

[QUOTE=“Seajah;543793”] In my honest opinion if you are using your own hard earned cash drop out and watch Forex as it will be here next week and the week after etc etc. If you blow your doe you will be gone. If you are using a practice account crack on and play and see what happens. Some rules if you loose 3 trades on the trot get out, have a rest & leave well alone. Don’t chase a loosing streak. Don’t double up to get your money back. A little bit of R & R does a world of good. Start afresh next week. Chow[/QUOTE]

I’ll take your advice. I’ve put all on demo account and deleted a on my live account.

Let’s see how this week goes.

I am seeing that many members getting trigged there orders from Gap i just see that those member did not follow this rule …

The rule say u must wait for the distance between the entry price to be at least 30 pips before u put a pending order. So if the market opens with a gap above the buystop or below the sellstop u have to wait for the price to move back at least 30pips. If there is gap and price is below buystop or above sellstop but the distance between entry level and price is less than 30pips u have to wait for the distance to be up to 30pips before putting ur orders.

I Think it may helps of all who dont understand this rule so thats why i clear this …

This system does nt knw any gap. Nobody looses money in the strategy because of gaps. The rules are simple. If anybody follow the rules there is no gaps …

Now Understand this point plz and if u follow this rule then no fear of any gap and result are in positive…