Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Here is an Example

If the buystop for the week is 1.3555 and (1)gap opens at 1.3570 u have to wait for price to reach 1.3525 or lower before initiating a buystop. (2)If gap opens below at 1.3535 you wait for price to go to 1.3525 or below…

Now Forget about Gaps …

Even so all my yen trades got triggered…I think everyone’s should have since it was up and down.

I dont understand dear forex plz clear your question…

The gaps are not the reason why my yen signals got triggered. I waited a few hrs after the market to enter the signals.

Yes dear what can i do for?

Not Only wait for few hrs…

did u obey this rule?
The rule say u must wait for the distance between the entry price to be at least 30 pips before u put a pending order. So if the market opens with a gap above the buystop or below the sellstop u have to wait for the price to move back at least 30pips. If there is gap and price is below buystop or above sellstop but the distance between entry level and price is less than 30pips u have to wait for the distance to be up to 30pips before putting ur orders.

I believe I did follow the rules. May I ask how many of your signals got triggered?

Prizes really in the middle, gonna be interesting to see this week envolving.

May I know what is the NFP week? Couldn’t find it out by using a simple google search.

Loveislife, didn’t you also say that we could set orders on Sunday and forget about them?

NFP stands for Non Farm Payroll

Thks FXBorg^^.

Um, if you place an order below the current price, isn’t that a buy limit? I learnt this from another thread.

I have closed all open JPY operations as they were all in red to avoid more losses. I have never trusted the yen and now I can see why as it is very volatile.

I deleted my yen orders as well. And all 5 yen sell orders stopped out. I think these signals are good if there is no news or events. Every time there is something these signals go in opposite direction. I’m thinking of calling it quits for this week. The market is all over the place.

u dnt seem to get it. You are expected to initiate a buystop at 1.3555 when price is trading at 1.3525 or below which 30 or more pips from the week s buystop.

I re-read the post and realised that I misread the post. Sorry for the misunderstanding ^^.

If JPY Pairs again go to sellstop u can enter if u want because market of yen in selling mode …

GBP/JPY; Chf/JPY; Eur/JPY; and USD/JPY all short are in SL = -400 pips
GBP/AUD and Eur/JPY bot long are also in SL = -200 pips

Total for this week until now = -600 pips;

At this moment we schould re-enter the short trades against the yen?

[QUOTE=“necre;544131”]GBP/JPY; Chf/JPY; Eur/JPY; and USD/JPY all short are in SL = -400 pips GBP/AUD and Eur/JPY bot long are also in SL = -200 pips Total for this week until now = -600 pips; At this moment we schould re-enter the short trades against the yen?[/QUOTE]

The US has in partially shut down their government and Non Farm Payroll comes out this week so it is probably best to read a book or play games on facebook before entering too many trades. I am in 2 trades outside of this plan and I am down 68 pips and they were perfect gbp/usd shorts that went the other way due to the news. I did get a little scalping in at about 2 am my time on a eur/usd short and usd/chf long. Right now most of the currencies are on a sideways movement which is best to watch and not trade until some trending happens according to what little I have learned and the 15 minute chart.

NFP will be cancelled me thinks