Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

I will Start when i find enough people to follow…

[QUOTE=“LoveIsLife787;581224”] I will Start when i find enough people to follow…[/QUOTE] Following! Hope to see your signals soon. I’m a newbie and trying to work out my own analysis, if I find my prediction same as your signals, I will be much confident to take the trade. Anyway, thanks for your signals here.

Till then you can follow my this thread for both daily and weekly signals…
301 Moved Permanently

i’m a newbie and been reading this thread, keep up the good work and look forward to testing the weekly signals that you put up in the new year

Hey there newbie, go open a following account with zulutrade - will only make you returns!leave the professional trading for the professionals. like it or not, otherwise newbies in volatile forex markets hardly survive.

Hi Trader Back with Weekly Signals But New Style …

Trade View 13th-17th January 2014(Happy New year)
EA:Selling Continue:Am expecting [email protected],1.50103,1.48779
AU:Buying Continue:Am expecting price @0.90783 and 1.91688
NU:Buying Continue:Am expecting [email protected] and 0.83327
EN:Selling Continue:Am expecting price @1.64223,1.63952,1.63513 and 1.62644
UCAD:Buying Continue:Am expecting [email protected] and 1.09450
GBPAUD:Selling Continue:Am expecting [email protected],1.81529 and 1.80670
Gold:Buying Continue:Am expecting price @ 1252.21,1256.75(1268.34)
EU:Buying Continue:Am expecting price @1.37052 and 1.37475
GU:Buying Continue:Am expecting price @1.64922,1.65054,1.65267 and 1.65753
USDCHF: Selling continue: Am expecting [email protected] and0.89640
ECAD:Buying Continue:Am expecting price @1.49492 and 1.49967
EJ:Selling continue:Am expecting [email protected],141,945,141564 and140.68
GJ:Selling continue:Am expecting [email protected] and 170.396
UJ:Selling continue:Am expecting price @103.789 and 103.208
USDZAR:Selling continue: Am expecting price @10.58871 and 10.53145
Happy Trading week ahead.

Note: These are not my Signals So dont Ask about Strategy I find these Help Full …
So I Post so u All can Get an Good Idea …

Hello there, if you need to follow signal providers, zulutrade if full of trading strategies 100,000 strategies for that matter :wink:

What happened to loveislife’s other thread? … Make 500 to 5000 …

Very good question…following it Friday, and then gone??

can anyone shed any light?

Hey there friend, are this one a trader on zulutrade?

You can read about the thread here.

Pipstradamus

Hi unfortunately the site banned him for making advertising, but I have never come across to any advertising that he did, he is a very good trader, he also gave lots of signals and helped people by giving learning material.

[QUOTE=“artooks;606998”]Hi unfortunately the site banned him for making advertising, but I have never come across to any advertising that he did, he is a very good trader, he also gave lots of signals and helped people by giving learning material.[/QUOTE]
I couldn’t agree more!!!

well, he did nothing else that you can not find on other threads done by others, except he was good. his system, whatever that system was, it worked. worked well. maybe too well for staff and site owners which are advertised or sponsored by oanda, fxcm, etc. they want you to follow other threads and lose you money. that is their system.

We want Loveislife back, please allow him for continue his thread, he did not do anything wrong, myself and all people who follows him closely knows that he never did any advertising, therefore he needs to be allowed back in his thread.

Well then I believe the administrator has to show a single post where Loveislife post signal service site name or any advertising site. Because I have never come across to such advertising in the thread

We really need to be careful with these schemes. Ideas are pretty much evolving a lot. Next thing you know, we loose a ton of cash already.

well not for sure is case, you follow traders on zulutrade along with the protective tools of zulutrade, getting cash is secured!!