Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

I’m kinda new in this thread but these signal or entry point that loveislife work on it are really great to follow by each one of us.

I also attach my trade based on loveislife signal :slight_smile:

Hopefully you’re doing great as always loveislife and perhaps or maybe you should post Gold too.

From deepest, i admire and love your work to help us

Wow ur trading plz help us every week

Will you help us with trade management?

Please excuse my ignorance but “BUYSTOP” means buy at that price and “SELLSTOP” is sell at that given price

Please advise or suggest differant

Many thanks for your posts

That’s correct

[QUOTE=“Seajah;528914”]Please excuse my ignorance but “BUYSTOP” means buy at that price and “SELLSTOP” is sell at that given price

Many thanks for your posts[/QUOTE]

That’s exactly what it means.

Many thanks for your replies appreciated

As for when to buy can we enter into these trades at any time if the buy price has already been reached or set up a limit order get in early on a Monday and let them trade out through the week. Only thing is with my broker I get charged daily renewel fee its not a lot but its there or is this the norm

Many thanks

[QUOTE=“Seajah;528914”]Please excuse my ignorance but “BUYSTOP” means buy at that price and “SELLSTOP” is sell at that given price

If your using mt4 it even give you the option to buy stop . Just open a trade (f9) , click down for pending trade , copy and paste " buys top" or sell stop … Sp is stop lost ( the top left box) tp is take profit ( top right box ) …,
Down the bottom put a date to cancel on the calendar for Friday ( I use Thursday )

It so simple his giving you all the information . Couldn’t make it any easy for us …

Keep up the great work

Please don’t take this as a criticism because we all have to start our trading journey some where, but it is imperative that you understand the basics of placing orders and closing trades before you start trading with real money.
The school section on babypips is excellent and time spent on learning the basics will reap you great rewards. There are no shortcuts in trading.

Take it from someone who has learned the hard way. Loveislife is giving us a wonderful gift on this thread. We all who use his signals owe it to him to make the best of them without hassle.

As I said, this is not a criticism and the message here is meant for everyone who is new to trading. Simply learn the basic requirements to be able to follow these signals before you try to use them. Good luck to all of us trying to improve our situations and thank you Loveislife for your generosity.

My acc 1000$ how use i lot size

loveislife, what indicators do you use?

I think the singal are set from out trend movement .

I think it base on the idea that if the market move eg 100 pip in a direction … Surely it mite move a extra 50 pips

Would love to know the reason behind each trade . I notice that some are set as breakout of support

Thing I like about these signal . Is he pretty much doing all the work for you . And they are long term ( not scalping 10 pips )

Keep up the great work

GpbJpy
Tp 200 pip done

Yay I got the gbp jpy too . Lovely

missed it gbp jpy tp closed @ 147 PIPS still good.

Lovelife,

Pls take very good care of yourself. I appreciate those signals and the pips that has accumulated so far.

Cheers!!!

loveislife - i am so impressed. Trialed it and whooppee it seems to work. Thanks

i wait tp in erujpy but its very slow

Could someone explain the below rule with an example. Thanks in advance for your help and time

1. The setup is available for pending orders if the
    pair is tradiing at least 30 pips from entry point

[QUOTE=“vijaim;530582”]Could someone explain the below rule with an example. Thanks in advance for your help and time

1. The setup is available for pending orders if the
    pair is tradiing at least 30 pips from entry point[/QUOTE]

I am guessing that as long as the price is within 30 pips from the entry price, you can go in. But of cus set a SL and trade responsibly.

Pls correct me if I am not correct.