Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

example - my buystop triggered at 143.10…when price reach 143.40 0r 142.80 i.e 30pips away(+,-)… in this case, tell me whether the setup is valid for pending order?.. if yes, should i go with buylimit if price is +ve and buystop if price is -Ve… am i right?

Interesting issue I noticed with FXCM. I did not realise some of the flexibility in order management. A limit order and the price came within two pips and not touch, the order was filled nonetheless. I had limit sell and although the price hit the target the order was not closed and consequently lost around 40 pips. I guess that is the business but when you put a limit order I expect it to be at least observed. Anyway either sit on a screen or use the automated entry system with knowledge … I think that I will pick the later.

will u do this kind of signal for everyweek??

Hi Peter,

Have you already taken into an account the bid-ask spread when looking at the chart prices? If you tell me the currency pair you were trading, the price where your limit was set and the time when you saw that price on the chart, I’ll be happy to look into this for you.

Jason

Hi Traders…
Hope u all enjoyed signals , all this week i suffer from fever very much that even some time i cant touch any thing but now by the grace of almighty Allah i am fine very much from before…
Sorry i cant reply any one because i am not in the position hope this week u all also make good profits…
So i wana request all tht plz share with share with screen shots this is my request…
Also today is last day of trading so close all positions in profits or loss at any time but before market closed…

[QUOTE=“loveislife786;531828”]Hi Traders…

So i wana request all tht plz share with share with screen shots this is my request…
Also today is last day of trading so close all positions in profits or loss at any time but before market closed…[/QUOTE]

Thank you, you will get well soon. Let’s all do more screen shots next week. Cheers :innocent:

Thank you very much for your signals. You are big help and may Allah give you good health :slight_smile:

Thank you Loveislife for your signals. I hope you are feeling better soon. You are very much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

Amien…

Ur word best trader i wish ur helth good soon

Thank you for the pips this week!! I hope ur doing much better!

Thank to your very kindness Loveislife, it’s a wonderful trade we had this week and hope better tomorrow.

May God always bless you :slight_smile:

Hello Loveislife,

Thank You so mutch for Your Signals …its so nice from You that You provide this for us !!!

One time you sad You would like to make robot that make this signals Automaticly … I want to help You in that … as a Investor … I have my own Company… and i m really interested to help You making that Bot … I dont want to share with you the Staretgy … just help You in the cost to realise this Project to do a Robot for Your signal !!!

Good luck

Dear Munir thnx for help
But we almost complete the robot and its in now checking process we almost done for MT4 but also we making for JForex (JAVA) Platform that i use my own for trading and also last coding process we have for Jforex…
When we done almost next week Insha Allah so i update here …

I hope u good health. Hopefully you are re-investinh some of your profits to taking care of your health.
This Sunday will be the first time I will be observing your levels. But bcz of heavy event risk week I.e fed meeting, tapering, I will be on sidelines but keep interest in your levels.

Take care.

Great… very nice… that You already have started with that … hopefully you will finished it till to the end of the next week :slight_smile:

Is this robot generating itself always new signals to trade … or is it a robot where it is linked to a source you are controling and giving the robot a order to trade a specific currency ?? I mean is this robot calculating by the strategy it is programmed for the signal or it is getting it information from somewhere else ?

ok will add you in my skype … ^^

Peace…

Hi there ! Hoping to try this out next week.

WEEKLY SIGNALS RESULTS 9-13/9/2013
EURUSD BUY 39 PIPS
USDCHF SELL 30 PIPS
USDGBP BUY 78 PIPS
USDJPY BUY 33 PIPS
AUDUSD BUY 19 PIPS
NZDUSD BUY 110 PIPS
EURAUD NO TRADES
GBPJPY BUY 200 PIPS
USDCAD SELL -2 PIPS
GBPAUD BUY 3 PIPS
CHFJPY BUY 64 PIPS
CADJPY BUY 50 PIPS
AUDJPY BUY 79 PIPS
GBPCHF BUY -9 PIPS
EURJPY BUY 137 PIPS
TOTAL FOR THE WEEK 694 PIPS

HAVE A FUN-FILLED WEEKEND AS WEEK TAKE A BREAK FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL WEEK AHEAD.

Total 2330 PIPS so for 3 weeks …
I dont know what would be better then these results …

Share u experience so for and i requested all to share with screen shots is i asking some thing big to do?

[QUOTE=“loveislife786;532957”]

HAVE A FUN-FILLED WEEKEND AS WEEK TAKE A BREAK FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL WEEK AHEAD.

Total 2330 PIPS so for 3 weeks …
I dont know what would be better then these results …

Share u experience so for and i requested all to share with screen shots is i asking some thing big to do?[/QUOTE]

Will share it next week dear fren.

Will take a snapchat for next week!