Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Loveislife - again thank you so much

Freddy pond - are you the same people who got done by the US Securities and Exchange Commission? That is Plymouth Asset Management?

Total 831 think you missed EURJPY 137 PIPS

Cheers

today the market open with a big gap

would like to know the answer of qns 2 too , so stop will be come limit ?

Should we make any changes?

Also. Do you look at the news as well when you give us your signals?

Ya, theres a big gap when the markets open. Do we still follow the signal you provided or have any changes?

[QUOTE=“Rippy;533539”]Ya, theres a big gap when the markets open. Do we still follow the signal you provided or have any changes?[/QUOTE]

I will follow.

Plz clear your Question what u want to ask?

I am trying to answer Question that u all have in mind

Yes provided the gap has not gone beyond my entry point

For instance if 1.2255 is buystop and market opens on 1.2290, you must wait for price to get to 1.2225 or lower before u put your pending order at 1.2255…

U must enter with either buystop or sellstop
No other way to enter
And buystop or sellstop must be at least 30pips away from market price
Hope u understand…

Everything i said now is in the rules already
U too should critically study the rules.it is so simple if you calm down and study it.the rules may not mention gap but by application of the rules you will still know what to do when there is gap…

All the trades must ne in place on Sunday night before market open??

[QUOTE=“rastlin;533602”]All the trades must ne in place on Sunday night before market open??[/QUOTE]

I placed my orders on Sunday night as well. 1 of them was bought automatically and hit TP while I was still sleeping.

The rest are bought automatically, some in green, some in red. That is a risk we need to take.

Thanks for the clarification

Hi Zane80, I placed my orders on Sunday night as well but non of them hit tp. Which currency pair did you tp from?

If I have just a 1k account, how do I trade 10 pairs?

Anyone else a bit worried. I know it’s only monday but Still.

Hi. I have some question.

1. How can i place a pending order when the market closed? I always get a message the market is closed! I use MT4 (demo) now. The first 1 hour on sundey the market always very fast, and for me really long time to make 10 order. Maybe somehow i can do it faster if i cant make pending order when the market closed.

2. If i put a Sell pendig order , and a BUY pending order in the same pairs. And the hit one of, i have to cancel the other? If i buy i should cancel the sell pending order?

3. I checked the EVEREST MARKETS and this first deposit bonus is sound really good. If you like the refer a friend bonus, because you give the signal i want to give you, write to me by skype.

Thank you
Have a nice TRADE WEEK.
Z.

Yikes! All trades are in the red!

chill , we are on the same boat

Indeed we are, lets just ride it out. It seems news of head of fed stepping down has rocked the boat but lets see what happens without panic.