Forex worldwide and nations celebrations

Since FOREX is worldwide and many holidays are country-specific, you might observe low volume/high volatility on holidays.the nation experiencing the holiday could be taking a break, but other nations not taking that holiday would be trading its currency. This can create unique trading conditions during these times. By the way, have you experienced any interesting or notable trading situations during holidays with low volume/high volatility?

I’ve experienced holidays with great volatility. Meanwhile, i don’t give much attention to national holidays, only holidays that involve two or more continents like the gregorian new years etc inasmuch there’s my setup.

Oh, that’s interesting! I’m shocked to hear that you don’t pay much attention to national holidays but give importance to holidays involving multiple continents, like the Gregorian New Year. Can you explain why you focus on those holidays specifically for your trading setup? It’s quite intriguing to understand your approach to market volatility during holidays.