ForexCent - What's happened to them

I got an email today that ForexCent were discarded from MetaQuotes without explanation and my accounts would be transferred to LiteForex.

Anyone know what happened. This was very sudden.

Metaquotes has been in disputes with a lot of companies recently, ZuluTrade as well. Who’s next?

Most probably they had some type of business disagreement. Zulturade’s case was a bit different they were fausly accoused of hacking their systems of something. However, after the commotion, I didn’t see getting any unrealized trades - everything was and still is back to normal business trading.

Most probably they had some type of business disagreement. Zulturade’s case was a bit different they were fausly accused of hacking their systems of something. However, after the commotion, I didn’t see getting any unrealized trades - everything was and still is back to normal business trading.

Thanks Eddy.

Sure anytime! Glad I can help you.
What happened to your trading account? Hope you manage to open somewhere else…check my broker aaafx…

Yeah, I agree. You should definitely try to open new account. and you might want to visit my broker loyalforex too :smiley: :smiley:

ForexCent were actually quite good about it, soon as they got the news from MetaQuotes they immediately started the process of transferring all data to LiteForex which by chance I had used before, its all being sorted out for me, the only problem is there are so many accounts for them to go through its been a really slow process and not yet finished. So I’m waiting to see…

I guess it’s also a part of business strategy. They claimed that it would provide stabilization for a short term.

What about integration? and execution?? Any problems on that side…you should watch out. Lite forex are not regulated, so I would have my reserves towards them.