ForexMATA, My Unique Signal System

I read the different pages on the site, but is there anywhere something that I can plot on my own and get those signals ??

Let me google that for you

ForexMATA has observed a Type-II BUY signal in NZDUSD. As shown below it satisfy all the conditions of a Type-II Signal i.e has occurred after a good bearish move, has crossed the previous low of 0.8260 without switching to red dots (arrows). So it constitute a type-II BUY signal as per the MATA dynamics.

Trade plan: Pending Buy Stop above 0.8250 or any H1 close above both of the trend lines shown, SL just below latest low, TP 0.8320 and more.

Alternate Plan: None

Image Link http://forexmata.com/wp-content/uploads/techa86.gif

It caught the target very well

The BUY signal in USDCAD is indicating to go long near 9870 area. The last Type-I BUY signal of USDCAD had a drawdown but took the market to breakeven point at 0.9920. Now this signal near 0.9850 is also Type-I. So if it takes the route upside it may travel long distance beyond 0.9920. I case of drawdown it may touch 0.9765 area.

Trade Plan: Pending BUY STOP above 0.9870, SL near 0.9838 and first TP near 0.9920 and more.

Alternate Plan: Pending SELL STOP below 0.9835, SL near 0.9870, TP near 0.9770.

Invalidation: None

Image link USDCAD | ForexMATA

GBPUSD seems to have completed the drawdown from 1.6170 to 1.6088. The MATA indicated for a Pending BUY .

Trade Plan: Pending Boy Stop above 1.6184 ( any H1 close above this level), SL below 1.6130 and TP near 1.6280 and more

Invalidation: None

link to image GBPUSD | ForexMATA

I’m going to charge you for wasting my time. :44:

Here is how I Quadrupled my demo account in just 3 days.

How I made more than 400% in just three days (MATA) | ForexMATA

When you get that return with a real account then I’ll be interested :slight_smile:

Short term analysis EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD

Interesting EU chart.
Still I expect the EU to drop further, so lets see what the coming week brings.

You also seem to have some space to drop further.

EURJPY MATA projection

EURJPY short term analysis

Here is new version of MATA, the AID

AID (All In Dots)

Almost three years back I had a dream that I have a Dream Forex Indicator. That night I was very happy that I have developed an indicator which is able to catch all the moves in a profitable way. Next morning I found myself with all bull**** indicators and had to blow off my account many times. That day I decided to work on indicators before investing anything in forex. I designed so many indicators, some of them good and some bad. They worked for some occasions but failed on some. It frustrated me many times but I decided not to quit. So after so many nights without sleep , the Almighty sent a gift (of course for my labor) for me. The indicator you can see below is the best indicator which I have developed. The advantage of this Indicator is that it works in all conditions i.e. trending or consolidating. It can be used for medium term trading as well as for Scalping.
How to use this Indicator:

As can be seen in charts below it is a four color indicator. I have used Red, Yellow, Blue and Pink color to indicate different conditions. You can use charts given below to verify the indications. All charts are real, recent for EURJPY. Every color has something to indicate like below:

Blue: Next move upside.( If divergence is there)
Red: Next move downside.( if divergence is there)
Pink: false move.(upside and downside)
Yellow: Entry to Short.

ALL Blue: Next big move upside.

ALL Red: Next big move downside.

Moreover, Divergence is best traded with this indicator as shown in chart no. 4 and 7 below. If there are two indications in compliance to each other, it increases the chances of the move. Suppose the price is rising and there are continuous Red and/or Pink dots appearing on chart. Now if there is any occurrence of Yellow the pair can be shorted with more confidence .

Website has a trojan btw.

Its almost one year now AID Forex Indicator was introduced here. In addition I have developed “Part Time Traders Quick Scalping Strategy” also. Last week my subs made appr.700 pips.

“EURJPY is also calling for LONGs. Entry is near 141.90 area SL 141.40 TP 142.90 and 143.60 in extension. a cross above 143.50 may drift it to 145 also.”

This is an AID Forex Indicator Projection

Its secure to the professional level now…

Forexmata has achieved a level in forex trading. The projections are shown live with full transparency.

We don’t show readymade history… you can see it live at forexmata