ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 19, 2013

For EURUSD - trend can still to bulls of course, and for today move - I see this bulls can more nice play again after candle price can move up to more the intraday high (near the price 1.2995) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 20, 2013

the more price to be bearish - yes on look here. Look, if the EURUSD then can move more down again and break that intraday low 1.2843 = start looking for sell op is better of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 21, 2013

on the candle formation (daily TF), I see, EURUSD can called again to more bulls if buyer can able break up more that 1.2977 (it’s intraday high fib level). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 22, 2013

EURUSD trend condition for intraday trade = this look on still sideways. price now move on it’s sideways zone 1.2917. for nice call bulls again here = I see, the strong bulls trigger candle must break up first to more intraday long at 1.2925. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for EURUSD - yes, this pair on likely more to bulls. look for the last daily candle on this pair. here was formed a nice mother candle - that the price on last move was closed above the last two candle before - of course, this can be a trigger for more bulls then as long as seller on this pair can not down again more to that intraday high before at 1.2954. I see, search for buy with max. sl bellow that 1.2954 = better act then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 25, 2013

the EURUSD on look more to bulls. we see the last intraday high candle (1.3009) was break by strong buyer (on today move), this mean - looking for buy op with stoploss bellow that 1.3009 s better plan trade today. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 26, 2013

the more bearish on still look here. we see on daily chart of EURUSD, on yesterday candle, there is so nice bearish candle, yes, looking again for plan sell is better but make sure first that strong seller on this pair can break down more to 1.2829 (it’s intraday low). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Do u see the divergence on the EUR/USD daily chart. Seller should beware.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 27, 2013

for EURUSD - sideways still here and not good for op. I can say nice good op then here if truly the candle bearish can move more down to that intraday low at 1.2827 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 28, 2013

the EURUSD on look pullback up bulls. and if we want to take a buy op = make sure to take just a little tp with use sl max. on bellow that 1.2750, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 29, 2013

the last candle on EURUSD still nice to become probably support bulls. and for nice plan buy op here, we must make sure first that 1.2845 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 30, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for EURUSD - this look to be more bulls again. but, for called good for take buy OP, make sure first, that 1.2845 was could be break up by strong buyer then. just it my simple look for this pair till this weekend. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 01, 2013

the EURUSD - till now, on more look nice down. we see - on today move, the price candle was success break down to that last intraday low at price 1.2793. of course, looking for nice op is good idea now (with use sl max. on above that 1.2793), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 02, 2013

this clear - for intraday trading, the EURUSD on more probably to continue bulls, I see. the nice plan to make buy OP = yes here now. we can buy this pair only / after the 1.2867 was could be break up by strong buyer then (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 03, 2013

the trend look to down again. for EURUSD - this good to be search sell if the last intraday low level fib at 1.2808 was truly can be break down again by nice seller here. let’s see this breakout down happen (first) to take some sell op then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 04, 2013

the most price on EURUSD is bulls. but for called nice bulls, make sure first that 1.2864 was could be break up by strong buyer then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 05, 2013

the EURUSD on more to probably continue bulls, I see. if we pay attention this pair by using breakout system, clear that probably nice bulls = yes on here if the 1.2949 can be break up by strong buyer (today). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, April 07, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

for me - EURUSD look more to continue again bulls. I can say bulls then as long as price buyer here still can move on above 1.2949. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 08, 2013

the EURUSD on still look sideways to bulls. price here can probably re-test again to that strong intraday high at 1.3039, I see. and make a plan to search buy with tp not more 1.3039 is better act now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 09, 2013

the most price move on EURUSD is bulls of course. we see - on today price candle move - the price candle was break up more that intraday high at 1.3037. this is a trigger for more bulls trend of course - and search for new nice buy op = better act, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.