ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 10, 2013

for EURUSD today = yes, I can say more bulls here and look good to take an additional buy op again, only after the last strong intraday high (yesterday candle) was could be break up by strong buyer then. so - if that happen, we must ready to take new buy, of course. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 11, 2013

for EURUSD now, this look to bearish correction first. I can say probably to bearish because I see the strong bearish pinbar on yesterday candle and yes, this good for take a plan sell op with just small tp pips (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 12, 2013

the price on EURUSD on still sideways but more can bulls again if the last intraday high level 1.3138 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. if that happen = yes, buy op is better here then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, April 13, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

the most price for EURUSD likely to more bulls of course. Yes, next - I can say bulls again here and look good for buy if the last intraday high at near price 1.3138 was could be break up by next strong bulls candle of course. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 15, 2013

the bulls also on still nice play at EURUSD. I see, if next move price can break up more to that intraday high fib level at about price 1.3126 = it’s time for search nice buy, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 16, 2013

for EURUSD - trend today on look more bearish. this bearish will be nice happen if only the seller on this pair can truly break down more to that strong last intraday low at 1.3021. on simple say, search for new sell op today is better after that 1.3021 was can be break down by strong seller then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 17, 2013

for EURUSD - this look on more to be bulls of course. with my simple look, if then candlestick on today move can break up too to more that strong intraday high at 1.3201 = of course, search again for buy op is better act. let’s see the breakout up happen then here for buy plan. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 18, 2013

nice double top. yes, with this candle formation, I can say that EURUSD on more probably to continue down. and this down will happen = only after the strong seller can truly break down to that 1.3001 then. let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 19, 2013

the trend on EURUSD on still bearish. but, for take additional sell OP, please make sure that seller here can move and then break down to more the intraday low at 1.3020. and on other look, as long as seller still move above 1.3020 = i just called sideways for this pair. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, April 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for EURUSD = after I see on last candle, this look to more nice bearish again and look good for search sell then if truly seller on this pair can move more down = break that 1.3020. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hiya FP, great read - you have a analysis thread on EUR/JPY too? I can’t find it.

Please advise.

TIA

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 22, 2013

for EURUSD - this look more nice to be more bearish of course. we see the quite nice bearish pinbar on last daily candle here that can be a nice trigger for bearish movement then if price today can break down to more 1.3045, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 23, 2013

for EURUSD - bearish still look here and of course if next candle here can break again to bellow that 1.3014 = that called nice bearish move + good for sell. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 24, 2013

for me = this look to more nice bearish again. the last candle here on nice bearish and good for sell if EURUSD can move down + break to more intraday low at 1.2972. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hiya FP, Eur/usd looks ripe for a strong retracement I say, buy but buy.

Collected 80pips on the way up from 1.3003, short now, lets see how that goes.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 25, 2013

the momentum price move on EURUSD is bulls and I see, if this pair then can move up again more to that intraday high 1.3033 = yes, make a plan to search new buy = good plan. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 26, 2013

on yesterday, we see the nice bearish candle on EURUSD - of course if today candle also can break down more to 1.2988 = that’s will be good time for take additional sell op here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, April 27, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for EURUSD - price momentum here is more to still bearish again. on my see if seller then here can move more down to bellow 1.2988 = yes, make a plan to sell OP is better act then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 29, 2013

the EURUSD on still look bulls but weak. the price candle daily on move slow but to bulls. I see if then 1.3066 can be break up too by strong buyer, yes, search for new buy is better act then. :slight_smile:

Regards.