ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, September 16, 2013

for EURUSD this likely to down if today price can not break to above that 1.3390. so, because of that - this better for us to not take buy, sell better with sl above 1.3390. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, September 17, 2013

trend look to down - better for us to take sell here if this EURUSD also break to bellow fibo 1.3329 (on today move). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, September 18, 2013

for EURUSD = flat on here, but can go to continue bulls if then the last strong intraday high fibo (near 1.3369) was break by next buyer. tcci average 20 day also on still support for bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, September 19, 2013

trend can continue bulls and good for buy - today on EURUSD we can pay attention to that 1.3541. please wait if candle still move bellow 1.3541 = flat. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, September 20, 2013

trend on move down - better for us to take additional sell if next EURUSD move down break to that 1.3500. as we know, for now price was too high and near that supply 1.3575. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 22, 2013

because EURUSD was look pullback again to down from that supply zone 1.3575. yes, better for us to prepare sell op if next seller success break down with clear to that intraday low 1.3500. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, September 23, 2013

for EURUSD - be ready to sell because price on this pair was so high near that supply 1.3565. ok let take sell again better as long as price hold move bellow the 1.3563. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, September 24, 2013

nice to probably down for this EURUSD - ok we see the candle was move pullback again to down after touch the supply 1.3549 on several day candle ago. be ready to sell = better plan. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, September 25, 2013

hello all, be ready to sell for EURUSD = clear this pair on probably move continue down i see = today please pay the attention to the 1.3463 = for probably nice down continuation if that can be break by seller group. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, September 26, 2013

now EURUSD move flat again to near that supply (1.3563). just be aware with flat. for me - just waiting first is better here for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, September 27, 2013

more down on here. lets take sell if EURUSD also break to 1.3471. most price move is down. also we see the EU was move leave that strong supply 1.3531. search sell is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 29, 2013

this likely to go down and yes better for sell if EURUSD on next time can break again to bellow 1.3471 then. the 1.3471 it’s the important line fibo for down trend then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, September 30, 2013

i will still recommended you to sell if the EURUSD next still on hold move bellow line 1.3473. so for better sell, just wait for the break down price to bellow 1.3473 then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, October 1, 2013

the bulls was look weak. not good for buy if EURUSD still can not break up to above line 1.3555. for me this better to look again for sell with use sl above 1.3555. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, October 2, 2013

the EURUSD more can down - ok we can prepare to take a sell again here if the candle price continue move bellow the line 1.3516 on today movement. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, October 3, 2013

because of EURUSD now was move so near that supply zone 1.3606. so as i mention on yesterday, just be aware with buy. but of course if today price also can break up to above line 1.3606 = better for buy (if that happen). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, October 4, 2013

trend can more nice to continue bull for today if today price on EURUSD had success break up that 1.3646. so, for buyer, it’s 1.3646 will be important to be see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 6, 2013

trend down yes still here. let prepare for sell on this EURUSD with make sure set the stoploss on above that strong supply (at about above price 1.3660). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, October 7, 2013

this still as i mention before. till now i still support sell for EURUSD - at today move, please look to the intraday low 1.3538 for nice plan sell here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, October 8, 2013

for EURUSD - till now, i still support for down. let see to that price 1.3542. better sell if that can be break then. :slight_smile:

Regards.