ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, October 9, 2013

the EURUSD pair is truly on flat but to down probability (as long as the price candle then still hold move bellow that 1.3624). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, October 10, 2013

the EURUSD more look down - today please give the attention to that 1.3485. ok sell op is better here then but with make sure first that seller had break to bellow 1.3485. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, October 11, 2013

the EURUSD pair on still flat but still look to down again. but of course on other look at daily tf - if the EU move up again more to fib 1.3545 = be aware with bulls correction first. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 13, 2013

this is a flat zone. the EURUSD still on near that pivot 1.3516. we just can wait first with that condition = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD | Monday, October 14, 2013
by using Daily-TF chart of [b]Trusted Broker since 2005 - Liteforex[/b].

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, October 14, 2013

this EURUSD still can more bulls. better for buy if today bull success break up to that intraday high 1.3581 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, October 15, 2013

for me, this EURUSD can continue it’s down trend. at daily tf = i see the nice down pinbar at yesterday. sell is better plan if 1.3544 also was break by today seller. let see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, October 17, 2013

this just still on flat with quite high volatile price move - so. for now, i am not recommendation for op on this EURUSD since this pair look so just volatile for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, October 18, 2013

the EURUSD look bulls. today we can pay the attention to the bulls candle that can probably break up that 1.3681. if 1.3681 can be break = yes, it’s ok to buy then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 20, 2013

the EURUSD pair also on bulls - let plan buy for this pair. look at that daily tf - the last intraday high 1.3681 = was break up by buyer - yes, buy better for next plan trade here, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, October 21, 2013

for EURUSD - trend look bulls. make buy is better here if the 1.3703 also can be break up by next buyer move then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, October 22, 2013

the EURUSD pair on still flat but to bulls. for me - we can take nice buy after 1.3688 also could be break up by today buyer here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

the pair did very little, NFP data’s would be crucial for its movement…

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, October 23, 2013

on yesterday - we see the EURUSD move was so strong bull and yes, make some plan to buy will be better today after make sure the 1.3791 was break up too by today buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, October 24, 2013

the EURUSD on still bulls. next we will see nice for buy again here if 1.3793 can be break up by buyer, let see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, October 25, 2013

trend still bull but weak. with use daily, this clear that if we want to buy again this EURUSD = make sure the strong fib near 1.3825 also break by next buyer. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 27, 2013

the EURUSD still bulls too. on my simple look if the price on tomorrow also can break to above fib 1.3825 = yes better buy. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, October 28, 2013

the bulls on EURUSD was weak. please note this truly not good for buy because price was truly high = make some plan sell with sl above 1.3832 is more better, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, October 29, 2013

trend on down and better sell again for this EURUSD if the candle price move again to bellow 1.3774. the 1.3774 is the important fibo for price to become more down. on same look, tcci also support down - now this tcci above the current price. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, October 30, 2013

for EURUSD = i recommended you to still search for sell. at the daily tf, this look clear and can be see if the price also can break to bellow the 1.3736 = yes, this will be better for next sell op. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, October 31, 2013

for EURUSD, yes, this still look on down trend continuation - ok we can pay the attention to the break down price to bellow the line fib 1.3695 for better start sell then. :slight_smile:

Regards.