ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The EURUSD trend for today probably movement look bulls if then price (from bottom) truly can beak that 61.8 fib at 1.2985. So, with simple see = of course search for buy = better then. Or, we can set the Pending order with BuyStop on above that 1.2985. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 26, 2012

The EURUSD on still look to probably bearish (for today move) if the price candle (on 4H TF) can break down to that Low Fib at 1.2919. Of course - search again for sell = better after that breakout down to more that 1.2919 happen. Or, we can set the pending order with SellStop on bellow that 1.2919 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Price on look pullback up bulls. I see - on closed price this week - the price on try to up again and look want to break that 23.6 fib at 1.2942. If then price can move above that 1.2942 = Yes, search for buy here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 29, 2012

This analysis - a little different with the previous - but almost same. I see - The big trend still on bearish. I see - as long as the price still move bellow that 23.6 fib line (1.2942) = yes, this bearish still nice here. On other side - just be aware if then price (from bottom) can move up more that 23.6 fib (1.2942) - if that happen = just be aware = there will be probably a nice trigger to bulls here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The trend on pullback up bulls. Look, we see the price pullback from that Low fib at 1.2881. On my simple see - as long as the price (seller) can mot break down again to more that 1.2881 = Yes, search for Buy here = better (now). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This EURUSD for today move can probably more up bulls if then price here - truly can move up again to break up that pivot line 1.2982. On simple say = search again for Buy - will be better here after buyer can break up to that 1.2982. If not, just wait and see = because - price still called sideways as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 1.2982 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

EURUSD till now look sideways first. We can see that price candle on 4H TF = look smooth movement near that 38.2 fib 1.2958 = Just wait and see, it’s more better choice for now (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 02, 2012

Trend on EU till now still look bearish, I see. The most MA now show this nice bearish of course. Then - for nice / better more bearish here - of course, the price (from top) must break down too to that 23.6 fibo (1.2914). On simple say = nice search for sell is better here if seller had break down to that 1.2914 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 03, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The bearish still look can probably play here. But, please note : on 4H TF - we see too - price on near that strong demand 1.2811. Do, for called nice more bearish, truly the seller must break down more that 1.2811 (then). If not, just be aware with bulls pullback (first) although just bulls correction. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 05, 2012

Hi, on this session I want to say = just be aware of pullback up bulls here as long as the price candle on this 4H TF of EU still move above that strong demand zone area (1.2794), So, yes - we can search for buy but with SL on bellow that 1.2794 I see. On other look, of course this pair can more bearish if seller here can break down to that 1.2794 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

On 4H TF, I See this is a probably price to up bulls as long as the price (seller) can not break down again to that low fib at 1.2766. Of course - search again for buy but with use a wise Stoploss on bellow that Low Fib 1.2766 = better idea for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The EURUSD look to probably can bulls if price here on today move can more move up to that 23.6 fib at 1.2824. So, if that 1.2824 was break by buyer here = I see, search again for buy better. But if price still move bellow that 1.2824 = wait and see is better to avoid false signal here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Big trend till now on still bearish but weak. On my see, this EA can be call more nice bearish only/after that strong support line (1.2736) can be break by strong seller again here. If not, I want to say = just be aware with pullback up bulls (as long as the 1.2736 can not be break by seller - of course). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 09, 2012

This pair can become more bearish if truly the seller on today move can break down more to that Low fib (1.2716) = so, if that happen = of course search for sell again here is better. But, on other look, just be aware with pullback up bulls as long as the price still move above that 1.2716, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

The trend on look still sideways and of course can be nice to bulls if candle here can forming a nice bulls candle then. I see - now price on still move near that Low Fib = So, with this look = if here was formed a nice bulls candle = search for buy = better with SL for buy can be set on bellow that Low Fib 1.2716. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Just be aware with more bearish here. We can see the trendline condition till now on this 4H TF still look bearish. But, of course - for today move - to become called nice bearish here - truly the seller on this pair must break down (first) to that strong Low fib at 1.2689. So, if price still move above that 1.2689 = I still call sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trend here (for today move) can become more bearish if truly then seller here can move down again and break down to more that Low Fib at 1.2689. I see - if that 1.2689 was break by strong seller (then) = search again for sell is better to do. Note : The trendline formation till now = of course look still support for this bearish. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This EU for today look on probably bulls if then price truly can up more to that 23.6 fibo at near price 1.2728. So, of course, if we want to search for buy OP, I see - it’s wise to wait and see for that break up price to that 23.6 fibo 1.2728 (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The EURUSD for now look to pullback down again after we see the bulls candle here can not up and can not be open above that trendline formation. On my see this bearish can more her if then 23.6 fibo (1.2711) was / can be break by bearish candle then here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 16, 2012

This EURUSD look to probably more bulls. On today candle look = the candle was out of that trendline zone. So, for next trade, I see, this pair can more up bulls if then buyer here can break up more to that 61.8 fib at 1.2793 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.