ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Sunday, November 18, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

Trend on sideways near the 38.2 fib line at 1.2743, and of course = the wait and see action is still better idea. Then, I can say this pair on nice to be search for sell if truly the seller can break down again to more that 23.6 fib at 1.2711. But on other hand - just be aware with more bulls here if then buyer can break up more to the pivot 1.2768. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 19, 2012

This EURUSD on look still bulls. On my see - this bulls can still play here today as long as the price still move above that 38.2 fib (1.2743). And look probably more bulls if the pivot at 1.2768 also can be break up by buyer then. So, search for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just be aware with bearish correction as long as the buyer can nit break up to more that resistance 1.2819 (near that upper trendline on this 4H TF). So, just wait and see. And of course - we can make buy OP only / after the buyer truly can move up and break up to that resistance 1.2819 (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hi, just be aware with bearish for today move if then buyer here still can not up again to more that upper trendline. Of course - the trendline look bulls. But, for now - look to bearish correction as long as the resistance at 1.2829 can not be break up by buyer. Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The bulls still look here and now price move near that strong supply zone at near price 1.2869. On my see - this EU can be more bulls again for today move if truly the buyer can break the 1.2869. Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 23, 2012

The EU till now still sideways near / bellow that resistance line (1.2899). Just wait and see = it’s more better idea of course. Then, on this 4H TF = the trend on still look bulls if then price (buyer here) can break up again to that resistance line (1.2899). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 24, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The EURUSD on still nice bulls and good plan to search buy Op again then. I see - the price bulls here on try to re-test again to next supply at 1.3004 and 1.3029. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 26, 2012

The EU for today move look to probably pullback bearish as long as the buyer here can not break up again to that strong supply zone area (near 150.0 fib line 1.3004). So, with simple say = search for sell with SL above that 1.3004 = better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hi, I see - EU now on still sideways as long as the price here still move near that so strong supply zone at 1.3005. Of course - for next chart look, I can say nice bulls again here if truly the buyer here can break up more to that supply zone at 1.3005. If that happen = the more probably bulls continuation = Yes, here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The EURUSD on look bearish. And yes, if on today move - the price here can move bellow that 23.6 fibo line (1.2933). So, of course - make plan to search sell again here is better if price then still can move bellow that 23.6 fibo (1.2933). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

For EURUSD - this look to more pullback up bulls and good for buy if the price here can move above that 23.6 fibo line 1.2944. So, of course - search again for Buy OP here is better but please note : to use SL on bellow that 23.6 fibo 1.2944 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 30, 2012

For today move - I see, the price on still probably to going up - the price now on try to test again that strong supply zone at 1.3013. So, of course = make search for buy but with TP before that 1.3013 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The EU on still look sideways bellow that Low Fib (1.3027). So, of course - wait and see is more better choice then. But, if the 1.3027 can be break too by strong bulls candle then = this can be a nice trigger to become more bulls again here (and yes = good to be search Buy) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 03, 2012

As I said before, I see - for till now, this pair on still look sideways near or bellow that so strong resistance (1.3027). Just wait and see. And of course - this will be good for Buy if truly that resistance (1.3027) was / can be break by strong buyer then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Hi, for this pair - I see, the bearish pullback can be here if price (buyer) still can not break up to more that strong supply at 1.3075. On simple say = if here was formed a strong bearish candle then = search for sell with SL above 1.3075 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This can be more bearish as long as the price can not break up again to more that 123.6 fib (1.3122) = near that / bellow that strong supply zone 1.3122. Just wait and see - and if here formed a nice bearish candle = search for sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The trend on look more probably to bearish = we see the price was pullback down from that so strong supply zone (1.3126). So - of course, for today trade, I see - search again for sell is better with use max. Stoploss on above that supply 1.3126. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 7, 2012

I see - the bearish can still play here as long as the price here still can move on bellow that so strong pivot 1.3003. So - with simple say here - this can be still good to be search for sell with SL for sell must be set on above that pivot 1.3003, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 09, 2012 (analysis price for tomorrow)

Hi, just be aware with pullback to bulls. I see, if then price here can move up again above that 76.4 fibo 1.2937 = Yes, make a plan for Buy Op here is better. Look, that the max. SL for buy can be set max, on bellow that strong demand zone (bellow price 1.2879). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Wow, the Big bearish GAP was formed here. But, I see, as long as that strong Low Fib 1.2876 = this still can not called bearish. On other hand - search for buy can be doing here as long as the price still can move above that Low Fib 1.2876, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.