ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 24, 2013

The sideways with so high volatile price move = on here. Price still move near that 38.2 fib 1.3312 and near the pivot 1.3329. With this look, I see, no nice idea to take a new OP here. Wait and see is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 25, 2013

The sideways still on here. Till now, the price on this EURUSD on look play weak near that 23.6 fib 1.3364. Just be aware with sideways. Wait and see action is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, January 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Trend on bulls, but with weak move bulls. We see - till closed price this week, the candle on still try to break up to that so strong supply at 1.3486. With this candle formation - I see, no nice idea to take a new OP, just wait and see = better. Next, on my see - bulls still look good play here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 28, 2013

The EU was touch to that supply 1.3478. On my see - this can probably bearish correction as long as the price can not break up to more that supply 1.3478. Make plan for search sell but with using Sl above that supply 1.3478 is good idea now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bulls on this pair look weak. Till now, EURUSD on look sideways with small price move bellow that strong supply 1.3478. So, I can say nice more bulls continuation here after truly the buyer can / able break up to that supply 1.3478 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bulls on this pair still play but weak. I see the price now on was move so near that strong supply 1.3499. but, of course - if that 1.3499 can be break too by strong bulls candle = this good for new buy then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bulls on still here but weak. I see - the EU now on was move so near that supply. Of course this can be still nice to search buy = but, make sure first - that the strong buyer can break up too to that nearest resistance at near price 1.3587. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 01, 2013

The trend on look more bulls. We see the EURUSD can break up to more that resistance line 1.3587. As long as the price can move above that 1.3587 (on today move) = yes, search for buy is better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

Bearish on EURUSD look weak. No nice idea to make new buy here (as long as next buyer still can not break up to that strong 138.2 1.3710). The wait and see action (first) = yes, better idea to take then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 04, 2013

The bearish on here. Look, if buyer on this EURUSD still can not break up again to that resistance 1.3710 = the retract price bearish = yes on play here = max. to near the 23.6 fibo at price 1.3605, I see. Search for sell - but with TP before 1.3605 = wise idea now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Bulls on still EURUSD. The 38.2 fib line (1.3572) will be important level for this bulls. I mean - as long as the price then still move above that 38.2 fib (1.3572) = search / hold for buy Op = good idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 07, 2013

More bearish on still play on this EURUSD pair. but, for more nice sell OP = truly that we must wait first for break down price to that 76.4 fib line 1.3484 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 08, 2013

For EURUSD - this can more bearish IF the seller was truly can break down to that Low fib 1.3369. But, on my see - if price here still move above that 1.3369 = just be aware with retrach for a while to bulls (first). Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

For EURUSD, bearish still can play here. If seller on next price movement = can move down to more that Low fib 1.3369. On simple say = I see, this good for hold sell if price still move bellow that ex. support 1.3369. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 11, 2013

For EURUSD, trend to bearish = yes, on still strong here. I see - for next probably movement here = search for sell OP is better if the strong seller then can move down again to more that nearest Low fib at 1.3352. search for nice sell is better here after that 1.3352 was break down by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I see, for EURUSD - as long as that Low fibo at 1.3352 still can not be break by strong seller and then 23.6 fib (1.3436) can be break by strong bulls = search for buy is better of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For EURUSD - this look to be more bulls. On my simple see = as long as the price candle still can move above the 23.6 fibo 1.3436 = looking for next plan buy OP is good idea here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 14, 2013

EURUSD look sideways near the pivot 1.3474. I see - till now - no nice idea to take the new OP for this pair as long as the price candle here still move with so slow movement near the pivot 1.3474. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 15, 2013

For EURUSD, I see, momentum for bearish still here and good sell after the seller on this pair can move more down to that strong demand at 1.3314. and just wait and see if price still move slow above that 1.3314 = I call it’s sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, February 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

Correction bulls still can play here if on next price opening - the EURUSD can move up again and break up to that 23.6 fibo (1.3374). On my see - next, as long as that buyer truly can move above that 23.6 fibo (above price 1.3374) = search for buy will be better choice. :slight_smile:

Regards.