ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD | Thursday, January 3, 2013

For EURUSD - this look on more bearish I see. Look, for next trade - yes, we can search again for sell here if truly the strong seller also can break the Low Fib / demand zone at 1.3158. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD | Friday, January 04, 2013

Till now - this pair on still to be more bearish I see. The probably max. bearish here can touch again to that next demand zone (near the price 1.2915). So, make plan for still search sell OP with TP not more that 1.2915 is better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 06, 2013 (analysis price for tomorrow - opening price)

On 4H TF = this look on more bulls. The price candle was break up again to more that 23.6 fib 1.3068. So, for next trade - search for buy is better if price still can move above that 23.6 fib 1.3068, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Agree with you.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 07, 2013

This EU look to be more bulls, I see. If then Buyer here (on today move) can up and move again above that 23.6 fib (1.3068) = Yes, make plan again for Buy OP here is better. And please note : that we can set the max. SL on bellow that Low Fib (1.2997). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The bulls look here. On my see - if then buyer then can also break up to that pivot at 1.3148 = yes, make new plan for buy = better here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thanks.

:10:

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For till now, I see this EU look to be bearish again if then seller can break down to more that 23.6 fib at 1.3068. So, of course, make search for sell is better after truly the price then can move on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3068, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 10, 2013

EURUSD - this can be bulls if on today movement - the price candle can move above that 23.6 fib 1.3068. So, of course, make plan for Buy OP with SL bellow the price 1.3045 is better (if that 23.6 fib 1.3068 was can be break up by strong bulls candle then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 11, 2013

Bulls on this EU look strong on yesterday. Now, we see that price on look near that supply 1.3299. I see - just be aware with bearish correction first here. Then - truly the price on more to look bulls / can be call start bulls again if that supply 1.3299 was be break up by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 13, 2013 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Because the EU was move so near that strong supply at 1.33445, So, just be aware with more bearish here then. On simple say = truly, that retrach / back to down again = yes, on here (although just for bearish correction), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 14, 2013

After I see - to the price movement - on this opening price this week. The buyer still look strong - this can be see prom the price bulls that almost break up to more that strong supply at 1.3375. So, truly if that supply 1.3375 also can be break up by strong buyer then = search again for buy here = yes, better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This look to be still more bulls, I see. Look, for today move - if then buyer here can break up again to more that resistance at 1.3403 = make plan for buy OP = better. on other side = just wait and see as long as that 1.3403 still can not be break up by buyer = itโ€™s still call a sideways of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The EU on look to be more bearish I see. This strong bearish was triggered by the price that was break down more that 23.6 fib (1.3307). Itโ€™s simple that as long as price can still move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.3307) = search for sell = wise action now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 17, 2013

The bulls on look here. On my see as long as the price can move above the 38.2 fib 1.3255 and then price bulls also can break up more to that 23.6 fib at 1.3312 = search again for new Buy then - better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 18, 2013

This can be probably bearish I see. The price now was touch again to the first touch supply at 1.3403. Make plan for sell OP here is better with use SL above the supply 1.3403. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, January 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The EURUSD on look to pullback bulls and good for buy plan again, I see. The price was look pullback up from that strong demand zone 1.3285 = Search for buy with SL bellow that demand zone 1.3285 is better plan, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 21, 2013

For today move = yes, I see that the EURUSD on more look to bulls and good for search buy - but please use the Stoploss for buy on max. bellow that 23.6 fib at 1.3300. = itโ€™s better choice of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The bearish also on here and good for sell as long as the seller can move bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3317. On my see - with the price candle now was move bellow that 23.6 fib = make search for sell is better for this pair now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The bulls on here. I see, if the buyer then can move above that pivot 1.3325 = yes of course that make plan again for buy OP here is better idea then. And wise SL for buy is better set at bellow the 76.4 fib 1.3285, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.