ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 08, 2013

trend still bearish. and look good for sell for GBPUSD if 1.5446 then can be break down by strong seller. let’s see first for that breakout down to take sell then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 09, 2013

the GBPUSD pair on still move sideways. I see - as long as price here still move so near the intraday pivot 1.5530 and still on inner yesterday candle = wait and see action is still good plan. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 10, 2013

this look to more bearish. for me if GBPUSD then can move and still hold move bellow the last intraday low (at bellow price 1.5425) = yes, search for nice sell OP is good act then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, May 11, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for GBPUSD - this still look on bearish - for me - if then this pair still hold can move on bellow 1.5425 = this situation is good for search additional sell, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hello FP Reresentative !

I was looking at the carts to spot some trades for next week and thought, that going long on the GBPUSD should be a good idea. The I read your posts and now im not so shure any more. Let me explain what i saw, and maybe you can tell me where you disagree:

at the weekly chart i see that the pair is in an uptrend since 17.March and Stoc is still rising and i drew Fibb from last Top to last Bottom.

at the daychart the pair rjected the trendline and is bouncing back up from 38 Fibb, so if what i have heard in the MTI Webinars over and over and over again is true, the retracement should be over and the pair should go up in treddirection again.

So could you please tell me if i missed something, or if i see something that is not there ?

Best Regards - Josef

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, May 13, 2013

for GBPUSD - this more look to still bearish then. and of course if 1.5313 was break down by seller. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, May 14, 2013

for GBPUSD - this more look to down again of course and we can plan sell here = only / after the last strong intraday low 1.5277 can be break down too by strong seller. let’s see first. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 15, 2013

most price for GBPUSD is bearish and look good for sell again here if then seller can move more down to bellow the last intraday low 1.5206. let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 16, 2013

just be aware with bulls for this GBPUSD today. I see the bulls can start nice play if truly - the level price 1.5272 was could be breakout by strong buyer. let’s see first for the price move. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 17, 2013

for GBPUSD - look still on sideways. price now still move on so near that intraday pivot near price 1.5259. with this situation - just wait and see action is better. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, May 18, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

nice bearish and still bearish. look, if GBPUSD then still move bellow level price (1.5197) = better to still hold sell op here (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, May 20, 2013

this GBPUSD can more be bearish again. for me - if then seller here can break down again to that intraday low near 1.5157 = take plan for sell op is good plan, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, May 21, 2013

the momentum bulls on still here - and yes - plan to take buy is good idea then if truly the strong intraday high on this GBPUSD at 1.5280 was could be break up by strong buyer. ok. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I can say nice more bearish continuation for GBPUSD = only after seller on this pair was truly can break down again to bellow 1.5111. ok. for now, we just can wait and see if price still move flat sideways above that 1.5111. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 23, 2013

this look still down bearish. for me - GBPUSD on more down and good for plan sell today if price was truly can stay move bellow the last strong intraday low (bellow 1.5019) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 24, 2013

for GBPUSD - this more look bulls. for me - if then buyer can break up again to above 1.5128 = make a plan to buy is good act of course. ok. let’s see first for that break up (for plan buy then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, May 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

for GBPUSD - look to bulls. with my simple see - if then candle price can hold still move on above 1.5128 = yes, take a buy will be still good act then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, May 27, 2013

momentum to bulls on here. for me - for today plan trade = take a look and pay attention for break up price to the 1.5142 (the intraday high level) on this GBPUSD is good act. i mean, buy is better after breakout happen then to that 1.5142. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, May 28, 2013

yes, gu on still can down again i see. look to the daily tf formation - clear can be see that last intraday low (1.5086) on GBPUSD was break down by seller. take a plan to still sell is better, use the sl above that 1.5086 (better). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 29, 2013

most probably price move for GBPUSD = still on look to down - i see. and yes, we can search for additional sell if the level 1.5026 was could be break down too (by today strong seller group). :slight_smile:

Regards.