ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 30, 2013

for GBPUSD = probably bulls continuation on here. and take a plan buy is better - with make sure that the break up price to 1.5145 happen then here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 31, 2013

the more price to bulls on still here. and for me - if GBPUSD then can break up again to more above 1.5237 = take a buy plan is good act, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, June 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

for GBPUSD - till this pair closed - i see the momentum to bulls still on here (although on last daily candle - the correction bearish on here) and for me - the GU pair will be good for buy = only after the 1.5237 (that now act as strong intraday high for this pair) can be break up by next strong buyer (of course), if that happen = buy will be better to be choose. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 03, 2013

for GBPUSD - this still on bulls. and for me - for this pair likely still can up again if then 1.5240 can be break up too by new additional buyer group then. let’s see and be ready for buy. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, June 04, 2013

for GBPUSD - this still more look to up bulls again and look good for buy if on next price move - the bulls candle can break that strong intraday high (near the price 1.5373). take action to buy is better if that happen then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 05, 2013

for GBPUSD = till now also on still move sideways. with this price candle formation, i see the better strategy is use the pending order on high low daily candle of course. good luck. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 06, 2013

just be aware with more bulls for this GBPUSD = on my see if the last strong intraday hig level (near 1.5409) can be break up too by buyer = take action to buy will be better here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 07, 2013

for me - this GBPUSD also on still can bulls too. the momentum bulls look still big here till now. on daily tf - we can see with clear that : if the 1.5683 also can be break by next buyer, that’s time for buy. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, June 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

bulls on GBPUSD was look weak. i will say still call weak bulls as long as buyer on GU still can not break up again to above the last strong intraday high at near 1.5683. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 10, 2013

the GBPUSD till now look to just sideways first. we see the price now on still move on near that intraday pivot line at above price 1.5553 and with this look = of course, no nice idea to take an new op - just ignore first with this flat condition = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, June 11, 2013

the GBPUSD look to still can up bulls. this also will be good to be take buy with make sure the price on this pair (today) was move up + break to more 1.5585. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 12, 2013

for GBPUSD - bulls also on here. and if level price of 1.5652 also was could be break up by buyer, so, of course, take action to buy is good act, just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 13, 2013

momentum to bulls on still here. and this look good for buy again after we see the price then can move up to break the 1.5699 on this GBPUSD pair. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 14, 2013

price on GBPUSD on look still bulls and yes, if next buyer also can move up and break that 1.5737 = take action to buy is better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, June 15, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

hello, just be aware with probably price here to look still bulls. for me - if GBPUSD then can move up to above 1.5737 then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 17, 2013

most price on GBPUSD on still bulls and good for buy plan again if 1.5724 can be break up by next buyer. ok. let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, June 18, 2013

momentum bulls on this GBPUSD was look weak. now the price here look flat first near the minor supply zone. for me - we just can wait and see first with this look and breakout system will be better to use then here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 19, 2013

for GBPUSD - this look to bearish correction first. for me - if GBPUSD then today also can break to bellow the important fibo line at 1.5564 = take action sell is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 20, 2013

for this GBPUSD - trend momentum still look to become continue down again. and yes, if the 1.5449 also can be break down by today seller group = we can act as a nice seller too then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 21, 2013

the momentum down on still look here. for me - this GBPUSD is can still to be down again - but for become a seller again here then = please make sure that seller group also was could break down more to that 1.5414. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.