ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Monday, October 29, 2012

The GBPUSD on still look bearish of course. I see - this pair (for today move) can be called nice bearish again after truly then the price (from top) can break down to that 61.8 fib line at 1.6077. Make a pending order with SellStop bellow that 61.8 fibo 1.6077 = wise action, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The GBPUSD on also consolidation, I see. Price now move on near that 38.2 fib (1.6011) till the pivot (1.6041). On my see - for today move, if then buyer can break that pivot 1.6041 = Yes, this could be a nice more bulls continuation. On other way - just be aware about bearish too if seller (here) can break down more to the 38.2 fib at 1.6011. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The GU also on look bulls for today move - this bulls will look nice if truly the buyer (on this pair) then can break up again more to that 23.6 fib line at 1.6088. On simple say = Yes, we can search again for nice Plan for Buy OP here if that 1.6088 was break by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

The GU on look pullback and probably to down as long as the buyer (on today move) can not break up again to more that strong supply at 1.6143. On simple say = search for sell is better here with use Stoploss on above that supply 1.6143. On other hand - if that supply 1.6143 can be break up too with strong bulls candle = Yes, this could be a trigger for more bulls then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 02, 2012

The GU also likely same with EU condition = that, I see - this can to be more probably = bearish if then price here can move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.6113). Note : I see the chart with 4H TF. Search again for sell is better with SL above that 23.6 fib (1.6113). Additional info : I see - the MACD also on support this bearish probably too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 03, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Big trend on GU also look still bearish. But, of course for intraday trade - if we want to sell again here = we must wait and see for breakout price to more down to that 76.4 fibo at 1.5992. So, on simple say = nice new sell OP again here better to do if that 1.5992 was break by strong seller. On other hand = just be aware with bulls pullback up if price can pullback from that 1.5992 (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 05, 2012

Nice down trend - Yes, the big trend on GU on still bearish. The price on on try to break down again to that daily breakout line at .6006 and to break that 76.4 fibo at 1.5992. Of course - if we plan to make a sell OP here, I see - itโ€™s wise to wait and see for the breakout to more that 1.5992. If that 1.5992 still can not be break by strong seller = I see - this will just sideways first and also probably to pullback up (first) for bulls correction, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The GBPUSD also on look bulls too. We see the price pullback up from that nearest demand (1.5956). And with this look - of course, this likely on EU, we can search for Buy here now - but with always use Stploss on bellow that demand zone 1.5956. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Trend here also can be more up bulls after truly the price here can move up again more to that 23.6 fibo at 1.6008. So, if we want to search for nice buy OP - I see, itโ€™s wise to wait and see for that breakout price to that 23.6 fib 1.6008. On other say - if price here still move bellow that 1.6008 = I just call sideways (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Price look pullback up from that demand zone area (1.5954). And now - I see, price look a little sideways above that demand 1.5954. Just wait and see. And more nice bulls can be here if the candle can move up and break that 23.6 fibo. Make a pending order with BuyStop on above 23.6 fib 1.6006 = better. But, on other hand = we must be aware too and pay attention to that 1.5954 for probably more bearish correction if that level can be break by seller (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 09, 2012

On my see - this GU on look pullback up bulls probability. On simple say - This bulls can be probably here if then buyer on this pair can move up (pullback again) from that strong demand 1.5952, and can move above that 23.6 fibo 1.5986. So, search for buy is better if truly that 1.5986 was break by strong buyer then (here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

The GU can be more bearish. On this 4H TF = we see the price here was / can break down to that Low fib at 1.5928. And search again for sell OP is better as long as that 1.5928 can not be break up by buyer here then. So, the SL for Buy OP is better to set on above that 1.5928. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 12, 2012

The GU also still bearish. And I see - this bearish can be more strong here for today move if then price can break down again more to that Low fib at 1.5887. Truly, we can search for sell OP here if price (seller) on today move was break down to that 1.5887. Look, the Trendline formation till now = still support for this bearish, I see. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The GU also on still look bearish. Trendline formation (till now) still on nice support for sell (bearish). This bearish can start again = if truly the seller can break down to more that Low fib at price 1.5863. So, searching for sell is better = only/after that 1.5863 was break by strong bearish candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

GBPUSD - also on sideways above that new demand 1.5857. On my see if price (the seller - here) still can not break down to more that demand 1.5857 = this sideways still play, but if that 1.5857 was break by seller = search for sell is better. And on other hand, if price then can up more to that 23.6 fibo = of course this can be a trigger for change trend to bulls. Just be aware. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The GU also on still bearish. We see if then seller (here) can break down to New Low fib at 1.5838 = Yes, this will be a new trigger to more bearish here (and search for sell = better). On other hand - just wait and see, as long as the price still move above that 1.5838 = itโ€™s sideways (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, November 16, 2012

GU also was out form that trendline. We see - this pair also can more probably to bulls after the buyer here can move up and then break up to that 23.6 fibo (at 1.5878) that now act as nearest resistance for this pair. So, search for buy is better if that 23.6 fib 1.578 was break by buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

Trend on bulls. I see this bulls still can be play here as long as the price then can move above the 23.6 fib line (1.5878). So, for trade plan here = of course, search for buy again = better here if then price still move above that 23.6 fib (1.5878). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Big trend - of course still bearish. but, for today - if the price bulls can break up to more that 38.2 fib (1.5909) = near the upper trendline = Yes, search for buy is better. On my see if that happen = this can be a trigger to bulls correction (first) here - on today move. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The GU also on still look sideways bellow that pivot line 1.5923. Just wait and see too. On my see - this pair can more up bulls after pivot on that 1.5923 was break by strong buyer then. And as long as the price still move bellow that pivot line 1.5923 = wait and see = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.